Recent Topics

Ads

Who Je Fawk is

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
JeFawk

Who Je Fawk is

Post#1 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:01 pm

Greetings

I have not made an introduction, there was an old one on War-emu but I deleted it from personal reasons.
In the following lines you are able to read an introduction of myself. I hope that you appreciate the sincerity; rest assured everything is true and I would gladly say this while having a coffee with you.

Yes you! The reader, the fan of Warhammer Online, the hater of bad launchers and laggy servers.
Spoiler:
If you laugh while reading this, shame on you :), you don't know enough anatomy to comprehend.

So... I was constipated. Managed to give birth to some fossilized feces.
After each bowel movement I take at home I wipe and take a shower, I like being clean....anyway before the shower I was feeling quite full down there, so I did the logical thing: unscrewed my shower head and made the hose kiss my ******-like ass (after the pains of birth, my rectum was opened like a cathedral door). So the water stated pouring in. Not a new sensation for me, I've been doing this whenever I had evacuation problems.

I. Went to the toilet, full cleared everything out. The problem now was that this procedure does the following:
1. pushes on the prostate with the use of the water
2. activates the nerve endings near the rectum due to the semi inserted hose

This usually leaves me with an erection.

Oh well.

II. So I started taking the shower, which again has multiple consequences. Long story short, after I thoroughly rub my penis I get a semi erection and depending on my hormone level, I rarely have a really small ejaculation. It's basically just the proteins that help the female egg start it's journey by showering it with vitamins.

I. followed by II. lead to my genital organ being quite confused and irritated (literally too!). Needless to say it was odd. It wasn't filled with blood so there was no erection per say, but then again there was a vitamin ejaculation. It's a rather painful way of letting stuff out of your body if you ask me....very...painful actually. It was soaring, I'd guess that the urethra was rather contracted but it was being used. If it would have continued I would have jumped in the shower and start using cold water on the spot. Luckily it was not the case, so I wrapped my penis head in toilet paper (soon to be removed, just to absorb any liquids), put on my clothes on and scampered to my bedroom. Then I sat down and had the following discussion on IRC:

[23:49:25] <JeFawk> o
[23:49:28] <JeFawk> i realized
[23:49:32] <JeFawk> i have no introduction on the forum
[23:49:38] <JeFawk> on neither of them :3
[23:49:51] <Elven> jefawk don't need no introduction :P
[23:49:55] <Sarasil> haha don't need one
[23:50:17] <JeFawk> hmm
[23:50:20] <JeFawk> i got an idea
[23:50:36] <Sarasil> uh oh

Now all of this was from a physical point of view. I hope I gained some trust while losing some sanity I fake over while talking to you, the reader, in usual conditions.

I ask you now, who is Je Fawk?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Je Fawk.

Ads
Syfriax

Re: Who Je Fawk is

Post#2 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:06 pm

I'm going to make a bad pun, so please excuse me

What je fawk was that story
Its Constantinople, not Istanbul.
Also, its Rhodesia, not Zimbabwe

Sarasil

Post#3 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:08 pm

Natharyn (sw)/Umatharil (sm)/Jillian (doc)

Find my fantasy art on my website and on facebook

Sarasil

Post#4 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:09 pm

ngh, I think I just laughed to hard I burst every vein in my body ..
Natharyn (sw)/Umatharil (sm)/Jillian (doc)

Find my fantasy art on my website and on facebook

Elven
Former Staff

Post#5 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:13 pm

Amazing.

dimzard

Post#6 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:24 pm

Hi Jefawk

I can only say

Sorry for language.

Laeti

Post#7 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Syfriax wrote:
What je fawk was that story
lol

CruciasNZ

Post#8 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:05 pm

In my limited exposure to Je Fawk on both forums, I have decided that the spoilers can only contain heresy; if I read them I would be forced to accuse and promptly execute him, so for the sake of the community I shall abstain

burn the heretic!

happy thoughts, happy thoughts....

Ads
monster

Post#9 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:24 pm

We need more men like you.

JeFawk

Post#10 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:02 pm

CruciasNZ wrote:In my limited exposure to Je Fawk on both forums, I have decided that the spoilers can only contain heresy; if I read them I would be forced to accuse and promptly execute him, so for the sake of the community I shall abstain

burn the heretic!

happy thoughts, happy thoughts....
You are welcome for the spoiler tags...against sensible people like you.