Recent Topics

Ads

WAR Never Changes

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Halgrave

WAR Never Changes

Post#1 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:32 pm

Hey folks, Halgrave here. I'm excited to return to WAR after 9 years or so, and plan on diving straight in. I used to have Chaos Chosen and Black Guard tanks back during AoR, and my first character for RoR is a Black Guard as well. I'm a long time RP-PvPer who also enjoys PvE and general gameplay. Current goals for the game include maxing out my Black Guard, Zhevar, RvRing and SC matchmaking during my PvE leveling experience, and eventually dipping my feet back into the RP community if there is one here. I am totally open to dedicated RP/PvX guilds for the long haul, as the next MMO I'm even considering trying out is Ashes of Creation, which may never make it to launch. Anyway, I'm glad to be here and I welcome PMs, guild recruitment, and contact via the forums here, or Discord, where you can find me on the official RoR Server as "Halgrave". I am also NA-based. Thanks for reading!

Ads
TenTonHammer

Re: WAR Never Changes

Post#2 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:36 pm

Halgrave wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:32 pm Hey folks, Halgrave here. I'm excited to return to WAR after 9 years or so, and plan on diving straight in. I used to have Chaos Chosen and Black Guard tanks back during AoR, and my first character for RoR is a Black Guard as well. I'm a long time RP-PvPer who also enjoys PvE and general gameplay. Current goals for the game include maxing out my Black Guard, Zhevar, RvRing and SC matchmaking during my PvE leveling experience, and eventually dipping my feet back into the RP community if there is one here. I am totally open to dedicated RP/PvX guilds for the long haul, as the next MMO I'm even considering trying out is Ashes of Creation, which may never make it to launch. Anyway, I'm glad to be here and I welcome PMs, guild recruitment, and contact via the forums here, or Discord, where you can find me on the official RoR Server as "Halgrave". Thanks for reading!
The great irony here is that WAR has changed a lot here in RoR some for better and some for worse

Especially Chosen and BG have seen various changes to various abilites and more specifically their 2H trees

Take a look at the mastery trees so you can see some of the changes : https://officialrorbuilder.herokuapp.com/