Recent Topics

Ads

Greetings Return of Reckoning's community

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Rakay

Greetings Return of Reckoning's community

Post#1 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:21 am

Hi there,

I played since may 2019 and so far really enjoyed the game, i m still noob and think i ll remain but I improve hihi.

I started order side but now, i m destro ( but still keep leveling slowly with my order's chars. Don't worry i don't spy for one or the other side excepted on field when logged )

What i prefer are battles for area control but scs and dungeons have my likes aswell. Special thanks for the PQs that i really enjoy and the chain of epic quests !!! exceptionnel. For an old mmo player, i m really surprised about the richness of that game ( my first Mmo was daoc so i guess it helps but still ) What i saw about the game is really positive and the reason i introduce myself is the attitude of community, one of the best i was included in ( and honnestly sometimes, i m a bit boring :p )

My main is Kalarakain a druchii black guard from Kar Nadath and really appreciate the tanking system even if i must admit i m a bit bad at hihi ( at least in rvr ) I roleplay a bit and will always be glad to fight for Khaine ! The particularity of Kala is that he really appreciates green skins. Not as slaves, as mates ( he even sometimes land a guard on them :p but don't tell it too loudly, the regiment he is incorporated in would think it s a weakness :p )

Have fun all, and see you on battle fields.

Kalarakain the black guard
Enshabazual the disciple of Khaine

Rauhan the witch hunter
Ermenamer the knight of blazing sun

:)

Ads