Recent Topics

Ads

Oi! Salutations from the North

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
DeffKrush

Oi! Salutations from the North

Post#1 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:55 am

Hi all.
33 winters old Northern Norwegian hailing from the Chaos Wastes reporting.
Funny thing is im usually a Dorf fanboy when it comes to warhammer fantasy, but here i roll green and chaos :)

I spend my days either reading warhammer fantasy novels (I try to collect all of the classic ones. PS: AoS NEVER HAPPENED!; AKA, I deny your truth and substitute my own!).

Apart from that I collect military historical artifacts, firearms and read, alot, of war history. Spanning all the way from the napoleonic era and into as late as the korean war.

I just want to make a point of how incredibly thankful and appreciative I am of the crew making this game possible.
As I got into live very close to the end and only got a few weeks worth before the servers shut down, this has been one of those regrets that haunt you for years. And now, thanks to the incredible effort of the voulenteers behind this game I am finally able to experience what i have just heard about in tales of Legend.

So a deep and heartfelt THANK YOU! Keep up the great work you're doing :)

PPS: So far i have a lvl 34/26 Chosen called Agrash, I know, I did it wrong, i'm now paying for it, but i will get him up to speed on rr, even if you all hate me by the end of it :) Im just glad to be here.

Hilsninger fra nord.
Deff
Agrash - Chosen
Goregrinder - Choppa

Ads
Rapture

Re: Oi! Salutations from the North

Post#2 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:42 pm

Welcome! You will do better on your next toon :)