Recent Topics

Ads

Found RoR and am jumping back in!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ThaneJ

Found RoR and am jumping back in!

Post#1 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:12 am

Hey everyone!

So I figured here would be the best place to start off my new journey back into Warhammer! Through YouTube I found this place out and decided to download the Client and jump right back into the game after so many years.

When last I played I was Destruction side as a Magus and I have decided to roll one up again! (That or Rune Priest, still up in the air some, so any advice would be great between the two!)

Any advice as to which side to go, or just anything to brush myself back up to speed since I would greatly appreciate it! Also, would love any in-game help as well so feel free to hit me up I would greatly appreciate it. (I will post up my characters names once the game finishes it's updates so there is plenty time hah).

Anyways I look forward to jumping back into it all and look forward to battling along side or against you all!

Ads
Haskr

Re: Found RoR and am jumping back in!

Post#2 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:28 pm

Hi and Welcome! :D

Hope you have fun in the game, did the installation finish smoothly?

Magus is in a great state, every spec is viable and great fun to play, might wanna check out this topic.
Runepriest is one of the best healers to pick too!

Wouldn't bother too much about the sides, its swinging back and forth from time to time, just pick the classes you like!

Nastylicious

Post#3 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:46 am

welcome

ThaneJ

Post#4 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:38 pm

Haskr wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:28 pm Hi and Welcome! :D

Hope you have fun in the game, did the installation finish smoothly?

Magus is in a great state, every spec is viable and great fun to play, might wanna check out this topic.
Runepriest is one of the best healers to pick too!

Wouldn't bother too much about the sides, its swinging back and forth from time to time, just pick the classes you like!
It did! So I started up one of each and I have just been getting a feel for the both of em.

Decided to name my Magus after my Original one from way back (Xilnath) and my Runepriest after my Engineer from way back (Kailandria), so I will be running around on the two of em!

Also, thank you for that link to that thread! I shall dive on in and read through it. I was a Path of Changing Magus back when, so I might jump back into the familiar and run with that on him. I think ultimately I will probably play both equal ammounts, just depends on if I am feeling in that Damage mood or Healing mood! I also like that they prevent you from swaping sides instantly if you log onto a toon.

Anywho, will see folks in game!