Recent Topics

Ads

Grimr, Groth & Fiir

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kragg

Grimr, Groth & Fiir

Post#1 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:44 pm

Hello folks,

Thought I take the time to properly announce my arrival on these forsaken virtual lands where the devs have made an new warhammer online rises as a phoenix out of the ashes! Well done! My name is Daan, Always play dwarfs and am most pleased to be able to log into my beloved warhammer fantasy world once more!

As a beta player i started my WAR career on the Euro RP servers Burlok and Makaisson and the Euro PVP servers of Alarielle, Karak-Azgal and Ellyrion as a member of the Stoneshield Clan, an all dwarf roleplaying-Pvp guild, amazing times!

Hope to see ya lot ingame! Behind my shield or in front of it! ;)
Last edited by Kragg on Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Re: Grimr, Groth & Fiir

Post#2 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:46 pm

Welcome. Apparently we met in game (I can't remember! :lol: )

Anyway, I'm gonna get in on this, before Jefawk does. No beta here, no, no, no. We need more Lemon Pledge.

Game is sooo alpha. You've been on in game and seen first hand. Now you know official ;)

Kragg

Post#3 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:51 pm

I am fully aware its an alpha, don't worry. I ment i started my career as WAR player back in the day as a beta tester but I was so excited testing became... secondary ;)

Alvkara

Post#4 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:00 pm

Stoneshield Clan? Well, i remember this RP dwarfs guild, in green-colored armor, one of moment - guild party in Gold Griffon tavern talking about misteryous Land Of the Dead, it was lookin very atmosperical. Axes high!

Kragg

Post#5 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:48 pm

Alvkara wrote:Stoneshield Clan? Well, i remember this RP dwarfs guild, in green-colored armor, one of moment - guild party in Gold Griffon tavern talking about misteryous Land Of the Dead, it was lookin very atmosperical. Axes high!
Aye, that was us! Nice to see we made an impression! The Golden Griffon was kind of a tavern RP hub back in the day but we had several like the ironclads in Barak Var and the various outposts we'd rp at. Plenty of PvP too! :)

~Firr