Recent Topics

Ads

[RP] Grimnir's Fury

Proposals after the two week discussion period will be moved to this sub-forum for internal review.
dansari

Re: [RP] Grimnir's Fury

Post#61 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:24 pm

dansari wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:31 pm I'm proposing each tick last 1s and players can't be rooted more than once every 1.5s. I was debating with myself if that's OP or not and haven't really decided given that it's 30ft. It could be, and then a "once every 2s" would probably be more in line. On a 6s "channel" that would mean you could root at application, at 1.5s, at 3s, and at 4.5s. If it were once every 2s that would take it from 4 ticks to 3 ticks (application, 2s, 4s), or if you walked into the root since it pulses every second: 1s, 3s, and 5s. I'm envisioning that the RP wouldn't be able to cast anything during the channel, but don't believe it should be breakable. As far as a capped number, I was thinking of keeping it in line with other aoe abilities at 9 players. I'm not sure if WOI has a cap.

Yes, by unbreakable I propose that it would restrict movement, not break on damage application, but being a root it would allow you to cast abilities.
To add to that: bypass existing immunities (or not), and be able to be broken by root breakers (or not).. all purely hypothetical
<Salt Factory>

Ads