NA times Game Master/moderator

Tough? Fair? Helpful? Being a GM is one of the more confrontational and thankless jobs on the server. If you would ban your own grandmother for breaking the rules, come put in an application.

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer

Stophy22

NA times Game Master/moderator

Post#1 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:08 pm

Just watched the Q and A and it saddens me to see what happened and I honestly never wanted to get involved with the team on a level that would make me a GM... with that being said I hope it doesn't shy you away from hearing the rest of what I have to say.

I think RoR will continue to something great. I think RoR will get over these speed bumps it find itself driving over on the road to success. I know RoR will be just fine. Behind all this recent drama I see an extremely important group of people who do their absolute best at holding together something precious. It has taken a while and a lot of thought for me to decide but it has always been in the back of my mind... I would very much enjoy to be a part of this team. It's my desire to go into game design in the future, as I'm sure any avid gamer would share such interest, but I am no avid gamer. I've been around this game for honestly my entire life. I grew up with my older brother playing this stupid game and I would just sit there in awe playing on my mom's shitty ass mac-desktop duo booted to run windows to play with him. It lagged in ABUNDANCE, but it was amazing. It was WAR. By the time I got my own laptop to run it my brother had already moved on from WAR and started playing different games. The entire reason I purchased a computer was to play WAR and then I couldn't with the person I wanted to play it with. Shortly after it shutdown and I guess I moved on; But then you guys birthed this amazing project. A project I don't want to see end without the recognition it deserves. Am I a good fit for the team? I'm easy to get along with and I admire all of you, I don't think that will be a problem. Am I knowledgeable enough for the team? Been playing since Live, and I have 2+ years on RoR. Am I the best person for the team? I honestly can't say. I've been playing this game for 2+ years and I don't know what you guys need/want other than the prosperity of the game and that is what I desire too.

Recently I guess I decided I wanted to be apart of the staff not because I want amazing powers in the game I play; not because I think I'm your only hope and you need me... Heavens no! I just want to get to know you guys and impact the community and team in a positive way that I can look back years from now and be like, "That's crazy I helped out with that." no matter how small my contribution is. My main point is, you will not find someone with so much desire to do good and such passion about this game in every single way it is, than myself. Adding people from the community who are knowledgeable in certain fields and make them apart of the team like Peter and Nork is something that is just amazing! Players I admire and played alongside get the recognition and administrative voice required to make a difference or at least influence positive change is beautiful. And I could go on about how the Bitterstone Thunderers hold roleplay events that the community actively engages in and they play the game how THEY want to play it that best suites them, hiding in bushes and **** haha its brilliant! Or maybe the fact that after all this time you guys have achieved client control and have brought about changes that everyone apart of the community wishes to see. Yeah, sign me up. This **** is beautiful.

Thank you for your time.
Knebaru Magus R4x
Brelus Mara R5x
Bunji DoK R4x
Kurodon BG R6x
Dagloin BO R4x

Ads