Recent Topics

Ads

[GM Application] Peterthepan3

After each round of recruitment, previous applications will be moved here. When we open positions in the future, those interested should post a new application.

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer

peterthepan3

[GM Application] Peterthepan3

Post#1 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:00 pm

This is my formal application to join the GM team during the EU hours.

I have been playing on ROR for 3+ years, and despite my flaws, I would like to think that I have contributed to the project in some small way: regular guides and videos, regular forum posting (one of the top posters) helping newcomers and vets alike, some behind-the-scenes experience re balance talk.

I am 26, and though my time is somewhat limited now, I can still manage 3/4+ days a week minimum. I am eager to help out in any way I can, and feel that I would make a suitable GM given my experience with the game.

Though I particularly deal with the 1v1/6v6 scene, I would not let this hamper my neutrality when dealing with issues ingame, but I would say that having a candidate with experience in these forms of combat would be of great use to the team when aiming to tend to all groups of players within the game.

Activity Requirements.
* I am active up to 5/6 days a week

Thick skin.
* I am able to take banter, and give people the benefit of the doubt.
* I pride myself on being fair with people, as long as they show the required courtesy.

Forum participation.
* I have been participating on the forums for 2+ years, offering help and encouraging discussion.

Game Systems.
* Have contributed a lot to balance forum, having helped with some tasks set by other GMs.
* Have a thorough understanding of WAR and its gameplay mechanics, ranging from solo/1v1, to 6v6, to warband scale.

Closing thoughts: if you are looking for an active player with experience in leading/facilitating to, and instigating, discussions, please let me know.

Ads