GM Application

After each round of recruitment, previous applications will be moved here. When we open positions in the future, those interested should post a new application.

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer

sgomberoni
Game Master

GM Application

Post#1 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:47 pm

Good day!

My in-game name's Crotgu and I would like to apply for the position of GM.

I should probably bloat the post with useless stuff but that's not the way I do things so I'll just hop on the real reasons why you should consider taking me for the role:
- I am the nice guy who always answers questions in advice. Trying his best with being polite and thorough with his answers.
- I am not playing much anymore, that's true, and that's for the best since you don't need a player. I would log in to help people and that's something I love to do and would do with a passion.
- I am Italiano, I think you could use someone who speaks it.
- My presence on the forums has been quiet since I am the 'answer right away, don't make me wait hours' kind of person, heck my post was a partecipation to a contest. That said I'm not new to forums, especially used as working tools. Truth be told I am an avid lurker of the forums. I read them daily but I tend to not speak there as the posts I take most interest in are contentious and I don't wish to fan an argument.
- I have always had a pleasant interaction with the players and the staff (chat-wise at least) and I would love to give something back and be able to help your project in some measure.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Crotgu
Crotgu

Ads