As the finishing touches on Bastion Stair are being wrapped up and items are being finalized, I wanted to post some blatant clickbait to remind you all what we're dealing with when it comes to polishing the turds we were left behind.
Behold, the glory that was Bloodlord on the live servers.
The actual sets will be around Item Level 60. Perhaps this post will temper complaints about "muh stats", but probably not.
Some things to note.
- We're not going to be doing the +2 Path bonuses. Relics of an ancient past, and still that annoying bug where changing pieces of gear will reset your mastery tree.
- Still not putting Willpower on non-healer gear.
- Marginal stat increases compared to previous sets. The higher we go in item level, the less the difference in total stats between them.
- Swordmasters definitely get weaponskill, even if it's just a little bit.
- Will likely be reusing some older procs.
- 7pc Set seeing as someone added a 7th piece to Sentinel and the creep demands we stay at least on par.
Feel free to discuss your wanton desires. If I see something interesting, maybe it will get included.