Recent Topics

Ads

[Set Preview] Bloodlord

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
GoshDarn
Banned

Re: [Set Preview] Bloodlord

Post#61 » Sun May 19, 2019 10:06 am

DanielWinner wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:54 am
Unstoppable1776 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 5:12 am The procs don't stack. The toughness debuff doesn't stack with the dok toughness debuff. The armor debuff doesn't stack with any of the tanks debuff including the set procs of fellow tanks. And the WS buff doesn't stack with the BO buff. If this game is going for solo play then I think the set is decent. But for group play the other sets are a bit better. I may run a 2 piece bonus though for the WS.
I must agree here. If the procs could have higher values, they were somehow appealing and we could see more diversity in groups. But current form doesn't really encourage a player to get a full set or get a set at all. We saw some cool and unique bonuses on Invader which were actually useful so it's kinda disappointing to see Bloodlord, that requires 2 wards to have an access to it, being so lackluster for some archetypes.

In my opinion only Tank set looks good and promising. Good job.

Hopefully community feedback will be heard and the sets will be tweaked like Invader so we achieve something great.
What do you suggest then, some sort of "Win Button"?
-Bepbepimajep-81-Sorc

Ads
DanielWinner

Post#62 » Sun May 19, 2019 10:18 am

GoshDarn wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:06 am
DanielWinner wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:54 am
Unstoppable1776 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 5:12 am The procs don't stack. The toughness debuff doesn't stack with the dok toughness debuff. The armor debuff doesn't stack with any of the tanks debuff including the set procs of fellow tanks. And the WS buff doesn't stack with the BO buff. If this game is going for solo play then I think the set is decent. But for group play the other sets are a bit better. I may run a 2 piece bonus though for the WS.
I must agree here. If the procs could have higher values, they were somehow appealing and we could see more diversity in groups. But current form doesn't really encourage a player to get a full set or get a set at all. We saw some cool and unique bonuses on Invader which were actually useful so it's kinda disappointing to see Bloodlord, that requires 2 wards to have an access to it, being so lackluster for some archetypes.

In my opinion only Tank set looks good and promising. Good job.

Hopefully community feedback will be heard and the sets will be tweaked like Invader so we achieve something great.
What do you suggest then, some sort of "Win Button"?
Sort of something that won't be covered by other classes or own buffs/debuffs. Since it's an off spec set, it could boost your off spec abilities/trees like Invader does for your main spec.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

dshdf

Post#63 » Sun May 19, 2019 10:26 am

healer set seems very weird. 0 striketrough bonuses, only 2% crit + proc vs flat 8 on oppressor and +- the same amount of int. Barely worth to run full bloodlord in that case. But may be good to mix 5 + 2 opp

HongTen

Post#64 » Sun May 19, 2019 11:12 am

awesome.
Français, Françaises, j'arrive en caisse
Spoiler:
If you're an astronaut, say hello to my Ego there.
:twisted:

Ghoztz Eliminati

Charon

Post#65 » Sun May 19, 2019 11:33 am

i expect that dung will be super hard / long to finish or gather proper influence etc.... if it offers such interesting set ;)...........

and all of you my fellow RoR players re think ----- why did you so long avoid gunbad/crypts
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

zgolec

Post#66 » Sun May 19, 2019 11:42 am

Charon wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:33 am and all of you my fellow RoR players re think ----- why did you so long avoid gunbad/crypts
...cause we play rvr game and some ppl are bored to hell by any pve? So best **** should be able to obtain via pvp?
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Sulorie

Post#67 » Sun May 19, 2019 11:44 am

zgolec wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:42 am
Charon wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:33 am and all of you my fellow RoR players re think ----- why did you so long avoid gunbad/crypts
...cause we play rvr game and some ppl are bored to hell by any pve? So best **** should be able to obtain via pvp?
And here we disagree again. :lol:
Dying is no option.

DanielWinner

Post#68 » Sun May 19, 2019 11:46 am

Spoiler:
You kill Lords for 15+ minutes in RvR and even longer at forts so I wouldn't say RvR players are true PvP adepts ;) .
Offtopic.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Ads
zgolec

Post#69 » Sun May 19, 2019 11:58 am

DanielWinner wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:46 am
Spoiler:
You kill Lords for 15+ minutes in RvR and even longer at forts so I wouldn't say RvR players are true PvP adepts ;) .
Offtopic.
yea and thats more than enough pve already :P
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

peterthepan3

Post#70 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:01 pm

Hargrim wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:02 am
rmpl wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:49 am Finally a tank set that can compete with dominator but if the 7-piece is hidden behind a huge grind like the sentinel jewel then it won't really change much.

It will.
So just to confirm, the 7pc bonus will be dependent upon purchase of a jewel that will require same sort of grind as the Sentinel one? Also, I guess it goes without saying that you won't be able to use both the Sentinel ring and Bloodlord ring simultaneously? It would be OP as ****, power gap would be topkek.
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Sun May 19, 2019 12:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.