Recent Topics

Ads

[Set Preview] Bloodlord

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
rmpl

Re: [Set Preview] Bloodlord

Post#131 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:13 pm

Grunbag wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:16 pm City dungeon are an exception cause their map is small . All other dungeons are bigger and take more time due to bigger map (gunbad , bastion , LV , tovl)
Yeah that's my point, the dungeon is much bigger and that's why it should take less runs to get the final reward which is the cloak.

It takes 13 runs to get the jewel in BB/BE, an average run takes 50-60min so 1h times 13 = 13h to get the jewel.

BUT bastion stairs takes about 3h to clear all the wings and you still need 13 runs so 3h times 13 = 39h

13h vs 39h, the pve grind got much worse for some reason, not even Hargrim can defend this. The difference is huge.
Last edited by rmpl on Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
jayjaywarrior

Post#132 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:13 pm

So i fugred out this set already probably, new 2 set piece. good for specific WE spec like agony probably.. anyway why im posting this is that i think the team should compile a list of the gear uses such as double 3 set piece bonuses, full dominator, full bloodlord for agony wb.. beastlord 4 piece, beastlord 3 piece.full beastlord(candy)i'd do it but really it would be better if you guys did. alot of people would be thankful

Hargrim
Developer

Post#133 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:21 pm

jayjaywarrior wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:13 pm So i fugred out this set already probably, new 2 set piece. good for specific WE spec like agony probably.. anyway why im posting this is that i think the team should compile a list of the gear uses such as double 3 set piece bonuses, full dominator, full bloodlord for agony wb.. beastlord 4 piece, beastlord 3 piece.full beastlord(candy)i'd do it but really it would be better if you guys did. alot of people would be thankful

Why players can't do that and share their ideas to the wiki?

Hargrim
Developer

Post#134 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:22 pm

rmpl wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:13 pm
Grunbag wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:16 pm City dungeon are an exception cause their map is small . All other dungeons are bigger and take more time due to bigger map (gunbad , bastion , LV , tovl)
Yeah that's my point, the dungeon is much bigger and that's why it should take less runs to get the final reward which is the cloak.

It takes 13 runs to get the jewel in BB/BE, an average run takes 50-60min so 1h times 13 = 13h to get the jewel.

BUT bastion stairs takes about 3h to clear all the wings and you still need 13 runs so 3h times 13 = 39h

13h vs 39h, the pve grind got much worse for some reason, not even Hargrim can defend this. The difference is huge.

You don't need cloak to progress further. It's just a carrot. But I might reduce this a bit when I get credible data how long does one run take.

Sulorie

Post#135 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:51 pm

Hargrim wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:22 pm You don't need cloak to progress further. It's just a carrot. But I might reduce this a bit when I get credible data how long does one run take.
Yeah but you need the cloak to get at least some small progression for dps sham/am over previous sets, because more than 2 pieces Bloodlord, including cloak, isn't useful. :)
Dying is no option.

kryss

Post#136 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:55 pm

Hargrim wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:22 pm

You don't need cloak to progress further. It's just a carrot. But I might reduce this a bit when I get credible data how long does one run take.
So basically: full BS ward is just for armor, and the cloak is not needed to get further right?

Manatikik

Post#137 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:23 pm

kryss wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:55 pm
Hargrim wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:22 pm

So basically: full BS ward is just for armor, and the cloak is not needed to get further right?
Cloaks and jewels do not count as a part of Wards and as such are not needed to put on the next gear set.
<Montague><Capulet>

jayjaywarrior

Post#138 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:38 pm

Hargrim wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:21 pm
jayjaywarrior wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:13 pm So i fugred out this set already probably, new 2 set piece. good for specific WE spec like agony probably.. anyway why im posting this is that i think the team should compile a list of the gear uses such as double 3 set piece bonuses, full dominator, full bloodlord for agony wb.. beastlord 4 piece, beastlord 3 piece.full beastlord(candy)i'd do it but really it would be better if you guys did. alot of people would be thankful

Why players can't do that and share their ideas to the wiki?
well if you dont want to, my reason is because it's emberassing. i mean i'll do my part in chat.. i can't even navigate that wikki let alone find a reason to visit it and the forums are like, go grab vinyui. doesnt even have to be a single guy just a stickied community thinktank for sets,talismans and styles. and it's pretty complicated thats why im saying for just one post a day..you know back in my first days in warhammer i thought there should of been one and was always wondering why there wasn't one like there was in all other mmorpgs.. turns out nobody wants to actually do that, nobody even responds in chat when you do. must be a hard idea ill copy and paste what i said earlier but nobody would read it, and its hardly deserving of its own spot, even though it is.

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#139 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:56 am

jayjaywarrior wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:38 pm well if you dont want to, my reason is because it's emberassing. i mean i'll do my part in chat.. i can't even navigate that wikki let alone find a reason to visit it and the forums are like, go grab vinyui. doesnt even have to be a single guy just a stickied community thinktank for sets,talismans and styles. and it's pretty complicated thats why im saying for just one post a day..you know back in my first days in warhammer i thought there should of been one and was always wondering why there wasn't one like there was in all other mmorpgs.. turns out nobody wants to actually do that, nobody even responds in chat when you do. must be a hard idea ill copy and paste what i said earlier but nobody would read it, and its hardly deserving of its own spot, even though it is.

Thing is, this is just work. Additional work. And people on the team already have enough to do. If you want something like that, great, organize it and it can be used by others and put on wiki. Be the change you want to see :).

xarax

Post#140 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:31 pm

Is there any way to add at least 1 heal weapon/chalice for influence in BS for a heal dok?
All influence weapons and shields are melee.
Zeal80 - Dok82 - Sham74
BO81 - BG80 - WE75

and tooooo many alts