Recent Topics

Ads

Order pick, low pop class?

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
ferdinand3

Order pick, low pop class?

Post#1 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:35 pm

i Saw om the website order seems to be lacking some Numbers so Im going with that, Any class/role in particular that is needed atm ?

Ads
Telen
Suspended

Re: New to the game

Post#2 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:12 pm

Try a few. Most people dont stick with the first class they try. Level one of each type. Heal, tank, ranged and melee trough tier 1 and see how they feel.

Ashoris

Re: Order pick, low pop class?

Post#3 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:02 pm

no so much what class, more about how to play.
lately Order have dozens of Players playing a MMO alone -

Tanks - but not guarding or sticking to a melee dps - instead running solo into the last line to do whatever.
hordes of Witch hunters sneaking into the last line without any chance of assist/support or heal. Killing nothing.
ranged dps who do not know to assist each other so they all hit different targets and nothing dies :)

lots of healers who are annoyed of this behaviour and starting to play dps ... because its useless trying to support the afore mentioned !

but all of them are complaining about the destru melee train :)

Sry for the rant, all classes are fine even if i wish we would have less WHs and SWs (but just because they tend to behave like mentioned not because the class by itself is bad)
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

Dammy095

Post#4 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:07 pm

ferdinand3 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:35 pm i Saw om the website order seems to be lacking some Numbers so Im going with that, Any class/role in particular that is needed atm ?
it varies
only times when order has less people is when 3 destro guild doing their events at the same time and coordinating, i suggest looking for population at different timezones/days to see what you going to play
about classes- slayer,runepriest,bright wizard, kobts, warrior priest are always welcome

Glorian

Post#5 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:13 pm

Do what Telen says and try each class till level 16.

But most importantly: Get the "Swift Assist" Addon and learn how to use it.
If you play melee healer, tank or dps, even more close combat dps allways attack the target your teammates are attacking. Or you will not down one of your enemies.

And not killing at least one of them will get you insane....

ferdinand3

Post#6 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:01 pm

Thanks for the input. I started with a BW (: Quick question though, i lvld to 10, should i stick around in t1 to finish the chapter influence thing or jump into t2?
Also, the addon Swift assist is a Google sesrch away?(:

Charon

Post#7 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:13 pm

Ashoris wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:02 pm no so much what class, more about how to play.
lately Order have dozens of Players playing a MMO alone -

Tanks - but not guarding or sticking to a melee dps - instead running solo into the last line to do whatever.
hordes of Witch hunters sneaking into the last line without any chance of assist/support or heal. Killing nothing.
ranged dps who do not know to assist each other so they all hit different targets and nothing dies :)

lots of healers who are annoyed of this behaviour and starting to play dps ... because its useless trying to support the afore mentioned !

but all of them are complaining about the destru melee train :)

Sry for the rant, all classes are fine even if i wish we would have less WHs and SWs (but just because they tend to behave like mentioned not because the class by itself is bad)
this.....so chose whatever class you like but play it properly in group ..... warhammer is group game first and foremost
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

carlos

Post#8 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:09 pm

ferdinand3 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:01 pm Thanks for the input. I started with a BW (: Quick question though, i lvld to 10, should i stick around in t1 to finish the chapter influence thing or jump into t2?
Also, the addon Swift assist is a Google sesrch away?(:
https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/swiftassist/
Starfkr

Ads