Recent Topics

Ads

Warrior Priest - Grace - The Survival Bible

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
ocrtmpone

Re: Warrior Priest - Grace - The Survival Bible

Post#11 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:52 am

Just a suggestion, move this post to Class/Empire/ will more easy to let the people find and read this.

Ads
HappyHubris

Post#12 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:26 am

Trying this out for funsies. Surprised you don't mention weight of guilt.

Wiede

Post#13 » Sun May 19, 2019 11:16 am

Love that guide, is there a chance talismans will be handled too?

Will it be updated?

peterthepan3

Post#14 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:46 pm

Good guide, but not sure I'd ever give up Fanaticism: 10% parry and 10% crit is too valuable imo.

Great read nonetheless!

copypaste

Post#15 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:21 am

For a person who just started playing this game, the tips were quite helpful, thanks!

BeautfulToad

Post#16 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:34 am

copypaste wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:21 am For a person who just started playing this game, the tips were quite helpful, thanks!
WP juggles three skill points between the different builds. Healer (willpower), grace (armour/str) and wrath (str).

In SCs, grace is hard to master. As a pure healer, you can then use talismans (or even shields) to boost your def and become exceptionally tanky. Don't use grace and wrath in pvp from levels 16-39, but have loadouts for the grace and wrath builds when you do pve. Warrior Priests are primarily healers.

My advice is: go nuts in tier 1, try everything.

Use dps in pve and healing in RvR/SCs after tier 1 until you are 40 (maybe you can use wrath in t2/t3 SCs, tbf). Always have dps (wrath), tanky dps (grace) and healing/willpower builds. You can level up insanely fast solo with those alt builds.

At 40 try grace in some SCs, try a tanky healer, and try pure healer. Once you have loot and STR of like 800, try out the wrath build in T4 SCs. Grace can start to work earlier when you get ruin gear, and armour near enough 3k with a few tallys and the rest str tallies. If you like healers, try a WP, they have a lot of options while remaining a healer, unlike the other healing classes.

llIllIIllllllIll

Post#17 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:22 pm

l

Dinguskhan

Post#18 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:52 pm

Hey mate, ill be lvling a warrior priest with my mate who is going shadow warrior, would grace still be good to lvl as? or do u recommend another spec and what talents should i focus on first if u dont mind me asking :D

Ads
Xergon

Post#19 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:58 pm

Dinguskhan wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:52 pm Hey mate, ill be lvling a warrior priest with my mate who is going shadow warrior, would grace still be good to lvl as? or do u recommend another spec and what talents should i focus on first if u dont mind me asking :D
It depends how are you leveling. If you level through PvE Content then Grave+Wrath would be best possible option as it provides Damage and Heal at the same time.
If you decide to level up through PvP then you may struggle as MeleeGraceWP, w/o guard from tank will be pretty hard for you to surivive in melee encounters, and any kind HardCC pretty much removes your ability to heal.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Dinguskhan

Post#20 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:30 pm

Xergon wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:58 pm
Dinguskhan wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:52 pm Hey mate, ill be lvling a warrior priest with my mate who is going shadow warrior, would grace still be good to lvl as? or do u recommend another spec and what talents should i focus on first if u dont mind me asking :D
It depends how are you leveling. If you level through PvE Content then Grave+Wrath would be best possible option as it provides Damage and Heal at the same time.
If you decide to level up through PvP then you may struggle as MeleeGraceWP, w/o guard from tank will be pretty hard for you to surivive in melee encounters, and any kind HardCC pretty much removes your ability to heal.
we will be doing both pve and pvp stuff while lvling, is there a overall better spec?