Recent Topics

Ads

RoR Survival Kit 02 : Useful Commands

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Yaliskah
Former Staff

RoR Survival Kit 02 : Useful Commands

Post#1 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:30 am

USEFUL COMMANDS

There are some useful commands you can use ingame or during connection to get some info, solve issues or register your guild. Here are some of them. (Will complete in time)

/stuck : If your character is stuck in the loading process, type this command twice ([enter] /stuck [enter] /stuck [enter]). Your character will be teleported to a safe place in the starting zone. NOTE : This command also works when you crash on loading screen.

.rvr : This command shows you the active ORvR areas. If you don't have SoR addon, it should help you.

.getstat (select your character, click on it): It will give you precise info about your stats. Character window aka paperdoll is not 100% reliable.

.guildinvolve (cost some gold from the guild vault (10?) ): This command is reserved for Guild Leaders and Officers. Use this command in active ORvR areas to register all the guild members entering an area. During the whole campaign in the dedicated zone, guildies will gain +5% XP/Renown/Influence bonus buff (Buff ends with a lock), and realm resource production from BO is increased by 3%.

Ads