Recent Topics

Ads

Leveling Talisman making

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Fatpig

Leveling Talisman making

Post#1 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:06 pm

So I still have a T1 character (only just started ROR but did play live years ago).
I've got my talisman making to 35 using the T1 stuff from the vendors, but I can't get it any higher it seems...….Do I need to go get T2 salvaged gear to level up some more?

Ads
Quillog

Re: Leveling Talisman making

Post#2 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:23 pm

Every 25 level you enter an new crafting tier. To go from 25 to 50 you need lvl 25 base materials. You can get them from salvaging weapons with the right level or scavenge it from dead NPCs with the respective gathering profession.
Quilog: Squig Herder | Balver: Shaman | Moragor: Chosen | Drachdon: Marauder | Duzgat: Choppa | Aggerond: Magus | Rodira: Sorceress | Gozug: Black Orc | Lodariel: Disciple of Khain | Whikna: Zealot | Sorelia: Blackguard | Lindriel: Bitch Elf

Tusc

Post#3 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:24 am

First time talisman maker - follow up question: Do you have to slot a curio, a magical essence, and a gold essence to make the talisman? I thought you only needed to slot a container and fragment to make them, but the fuse button doesn't become clickable until I fill all the slots.

Manatikik

Post#4 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:31 am

Tusc wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:24 am First time talisman maker - follow up question: Do you have to slot a curio, a magical essence, and a gold essence to make the talisman? I thought you only needed to slot a container and fragment to make them, but the fuse button doesn't become clickable until I fill all the slots.
You need all of the pieces; in cultivating you only need a Seed and none of the secondary stuff though.
<Montague><Capulet>