Recent Topics

Ads

Is it worth just for PVE?

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
carlos

Re: Is it worth just for PVE?

Post#11 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:08 pm

PDM wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:05 pm
carlos wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:52 pm
PDM wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:26 pm

try to not get offended you sensitive sheep
No, no, no m8, sry if you thought that that was the case. Your impact on my life is zero to nothing, i'm only curious.
Just feels like there is something better and more productive for you to do and leave ppl be.

I might be wrong. This might be the highlight of your life and then I will ofc let you have it and not interfer.

Also, I notice the lack of your ability to actually answer my first question (which in itself is an answer).
cry more you toddler
::slow clap::
Starfkr

Ads
Xinfu

Post#12 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:31 pm

Spoiler:
PDM wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:26 pm

try to not get offended you sensitive sheep
No, no, no m8, sry if you thought that that was the case. Your impact on my life is zero to nothing, i'm only curious.
Just feels like there is something better and more productive for you to do and leave ppl be.

I might be wrong. This might be the highlight of your life and then I will ofc let you have it and not interfer.

Also, I notice the lack of your ability to actually answer my first question (which in itself is an answer).
cry more you toddler
DPM!
You are so brutal and nasty. It´s like a fusion (got it!?) of emotional torture and enourmous intellectual verbal expression.
Nobody can stand it.
Btw. do you like songs?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0qW9P-uYfM
Unfortunaly someone did it allready :sadsmily:
Pumpgunpete / Engi The Barxo Family
Xinfu / Chosen Erengard

GpuBW
Banned

Post#13 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:42 pm

Xinfu wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:31 pm
Spoiler:

cry more you toddler
DPM!
You are so brutal and nasty. It´s like a fusion (got it!?) of emotional torture and enourmous intellectual verbal expression.
Nobody can stand it.
Btw. do you like songs?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0qW9P-uYfM
Unfortunaly someone did it allready :sadsmily:
don't quit your day job, mini chinesehero

Xinfu

Post#14 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:47 pm

PguWB. That was a good one. :lol: What happenend to DMP?
Pumpgunpete / Engi The Barxo Family
Xinfu / Chosen Erengard

TiberiusD

Post#15 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:44 pm

From my perspective si doable and here is why. When i started playing on this server in 2018 i leveled 80% in PvE and 20% in PvP.

I aimed for completing full influence bars. Now since at level 16 you are transformed in chicken, i aimed first completing the T1 RvR for all the order faction. After i finished that i started to do CH1 for all factions, Ch2 for all factions and so on till Ch22. After i finished this i went in RvR for the T2-T4 RvR influence. Took me a lot to do it but i liked it. There are sets in PvE also like PQ sets, beastlord, rare fortune and onslaught. All these can be obtained from PvE. Not to mention Keeper, Stalker, Hunter, Ruin, Beastlord, Redeye, Sentinel and Bloodlord. For the last 3 you need high renown. But trust me, if you go for RvR influence you will get the required renown for them.

Be advised that this is a LONG process. Took me months to get to 40 but i was able to do it. Sometimes with help, sometimes solo.
Same for RvR and SCs. If you are planning to level on only one path, time time is way longer than if you combine all these 3.

If you have time and you can find a mate to level (because solo can cause you depression) it fine. But if you do not have these, aim for all 3.

You don't need to follow my path. I just explained you how i did it. I even now doing PvE for my Tome of Knowledge Unlocks and i love it.

Like in live, i love the PvE side of this game.

nanyabidness

Post#16 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:07 pm

There is a TON of PVE content that most people never see in this game and it almost all can be done solo. Groups can often be found for lairs, dungeons and hard PQs at upper levels as well.

In fact I came back to this game because i wanted to play through all the order side content just to read the narrative. Unfortunately I just cliked through it trying to level fast and missed it. now its all RVR with multiple 40s

anarchypark

Post#17 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:06 pm

dungeons are viable farming method for end contents crafting materials.
PvE skills are not very different from PvP.
good PvP players could be noob PvEer but good PvE players are often good PvPer too.
and those good PvEers can help weak groups. carrying is part of pve fun.

PQ and quests are working 99%.
a lot of PvE from low lvl to high lvl.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Gracely

Post#18 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:16 pm

Tons of PVE in this game, even to just go farming, lots to do.

Ads
Twohandernoob

Post#19 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:59 pm

Game is heavily geared to pve with more pve coming!

- Best pvp gear is found in pve dungeons
- You have to do all the dungeons to get mandatory wards to do other dungeons for pvp gear
- There's a 'malus' system in place which reduces rewards for killing in pvp
- A good way to level zones is run boxes to and from keeps in empty zones
- Recently a punishment was implemented for winning a scenario too heavily in pvp!
- These days it's possibe for the first time in WAR history to have NO active zone to even try to pvp in during forts.

If pve is your thing, the future is bright :lol:

Nidwin

Post#20 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:30 am

Tryant wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:39 am Hi,

I played this game back in the day but did not have the time nor commitment to push trough and actually get high level.
Now I am looking for a good mmorpg(done with ffxiv and don't like what wow has become) and I love warhammer.

But my problem is i'm more of a pve person dungeons and stuff. But all I hear is PvP in this game. Is it actually worth for me to play this game for the pve content mainly and maybe pvp later?

Thnx in advance :)
I do enjoy the PVE in this game, always did, and hope some of the "silly" unlocks will be further implemented. (chicken ones ftw)

If you roll on destro I would suggest a DPS DoK or a Magus for the PVE content and avoid a Witch Elf.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]