Recent Topics

Ads

Destro tank (most survivable).

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Ursu100

Destro tank (most survivable).

Post#1 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:12 pm

Hi,

I've played the game on and off both on official and on RoR, but i stopped about 2 years ago.
Understood there have been some changes (buffs nerfs etc.)

Want to roll a new character and was wondering which one is the most survivable tank in the current meta.
I know Chosen has most utility and optimal and all that, by survivable i mean : Which tank in the current meta can basically initiate a scenario battle and NOT get turned into a well-done crispy-strip by the time it is halfway towards the False-Emperor blasphemers that do not understand the oh-so-moist glory of Slaanesh.

Last time i was here it was either BG or BO that were the hardest to kill.

Thanks in advance and may Chaos guide your way (turns into Warp Spawn and meanders/slithers away).

Ads
Hypernia

Re: Destro tank (most survivable).

Post#2 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:09 pm

All of them, depends more on build / gear than specific classes. But most full-defensive builds are not optimal in SCs and smaller scale. Obviously at WB scale it's different and max defenses is almost mandatory.