Recent Topics

Ads

[Implementation Feedback] Patch Sept 18 2018

After feedback has reached it's viable limit, it will retire here to keep the main section clean and tidy.
peterthepan3

Re: [Implementation Feedback] Patch Sept 18 2018

Post#101 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:25 pm

oaliaen wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:09 pm
dansari wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:57 pm
Aerogath wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:23 pm What wa the intention of making pounce overpowered again, does atleast his pet got nerfed?
How is Pounce overpowered?
Dont think jumping like a forest king whit no CD is a Op thing?

as i know Orks live in forest not WLs
That should be restricted to Loner WL.

@anarchypark
Engineer have received some love, too, as has the DPS AM, so you aren't painting an accurate picture whatsoever. DPS RP/Zealot DoTs were bumped up also, to better rival those of the AM/Shaman.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#102 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:16 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:25 pm

According to destro advices rants WL are spamming pounce with pet.
I didn't see it myself but they were pretty vocal about it.
If it is true, then I assume it is a bug, as patchnotes tell the opposite.
Dying is no option.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#103 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:40 pm

Nameless wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:26 pm Community have desperate need of working, up to date carrier builder. There are too many and too rapidly drastic changes to many classes and it is quite hard to monitor and remember all.

Fortunatly at last Q&A some of the devs said that they are working on that.
It is something we are working on. Some of the files have been updated but is not propagating properly.

Aerogath
Suspended

Post#104 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:55 am

peterthepan3 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:25 pm

@anarchypark
Engineer have received some love, too, as has the DPS AM, so you aren't painting an accurate picture whatsoever. DPS RP/Zealot DoTs were bumped up also, to better rival those of the AM/Shaman.
Even on loner Wl is pounce overpowered. This skill counters absolute everything squishy targets can do to atleast even "try" to survive. the normal wl fight will exactly like this now --> Pounce, burst, getting knockbacked, instant pounce while laughing that he even trys to survive, burst, Pounce on the enemy tanks as escape skill.

Tesq

Post#105 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:12 pm

I have to say that spamable pounce is not something i see as a good way to balance the game, messing too much with enemy disposition is in fact what leaded to the CD. A good trade out would had been pet(dmg) for mobility(pounce). But while also getting pounce with no CD you also got 25% dmg more.

In prospective of the game as a whole as said above thats why pounce got a CD. Pounce was also fixed in the landing so compared to before the CD that was given was even too low.. 10 sec with a CD decrease is 5 sec.

Basically 5-10 sec is in any case once x target swap. So is like the CD is not even there for ppl that know how target pick, for the other the 5-10 cd is a way to punish you for target pick/focus error.

peterthepan3

Post#106 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:39 pm

A Loner White Lion is not killing a healer without Coordinated Strike, Pet damage, 50% crit damage modiifer or CC (KD/silence) that is tied to pet.

Giving up your pet and, essentially, your bust damage (aka what a WL is taken for) is a huge sacrifice.

PS. I am not necessarily in agreement with a no CD pounce; I am just playing devil's advocate a bit.