Recent Topics

Ads

Looking For A Guild...

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Luth

Re: Looking For A Guild...

Post#11 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:17 pm

Atm it's difficult to take any more players.When a guild has too many members, the screen of every member is freezing every time a player is logging. This effect is getting stronger (up to ~ 2 seconds) the more members the guild has.
The freezing caused already many casualties in scs... :D

Ads
zalenia

Post#12 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:21 pm

Now we destro's only need one aswell :P

Yyrd

Post#13 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:35 pm

Arch**** is the grandiose el leader. he is on 24/7

Luth

Post#14 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:45 pm

Technically Azarael is the CEO of "Fat Kids", so every potential new member please /w him ingame! :twisted: :lol:

P.S.: Heard that Fat Kids are all skinny IRL, confirm/deny?

Yyrd

Post#15 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:52 pm

We only let him think this., its not really true,.

Luth

Post#16 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:52 pm

Good plan!
The best thing: In case of a revolution, we can point the finger at him.

Scedion

Post#17 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:51 am

There is a bug where everytime a guild member logs out it lags your game when you are in a guild with too many members so Fat kids want to stop recruiting and if yo want to join a destro guild there is penetration nation which is Fat kids destro guild and I do have a mini guild of my own for me and my friend if anyone wants join it until they find a proper guild to roll with you're welcome

P.S Luth why do you wanna rebel against azarael so much in your mind a perfect guild is Dwarves with some Empire with the club house being that tower with all the beer barrels of bugmans xxxxxx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY Some very epic glorious gameplay of warhammer online on the original servers

Grulo

Post#18 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:53 am

I want to join Penetration Nation hahahaa who should i pm?

Ads
Scedion

Post#19 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:21 am

I'll invite you when the servers back up I'll be on for a while
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY Some very epic glorious gameplay of warhammer online on the original servers

Luth

Post#20 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:59 am

Scedion wrote: P.S Luth why do you wanna rebel against azarael so much
You asked the question.
Scedion wrote: in your mind a perfect guild is Dwarves with some Empire with the club house being that tower with all the beer barrels of bugmans xxxxxx
And you gave the answer. :D

But seriously, an elven guild leader is unbearable; But i'm reasonable: There could be a tradeoff, if we would ellect a human.
But the human must be not too tall, have long beard (for human-standards...) and must be capable to consume at least five mugs of dwarven beer at once without passing out / dying.

These are the demands.