Recent Topics

Ads

Where have all the Cowboy's gone?

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
DeusFurore

Where have all the Cowboy's gone?

Post#1 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:07 pm

Yippy Yi, Yippie Yay!

No...

But srsly.

Ex Warhammer Tryhard here, yadda yadda. Used to play on Sylvania, and then Volkmar after the merge. I was in Circle of Rage (CoR), probably one of the better Order Guilds on the server, often referred to as "Circle of Jerks" by the likes of our foes and fellows alike. My main was an LV40/RR80 KotBS named Underrated. I also delved into all the other classes with a fairly high-level WP and BW. A man of all occasions if you will, whatever the situation called for I answered appropriately. As far as gaming skill i'd consider myself fairly decent. I can take constructive criticism well enough and I know that there's always room to improve.

Long story short, I'm looking for a fairly organized and RVR focused order Guild. I honestly don't care about RP, even though I love the WH Lore, and am looking for a guild that can field at least a solid Warband on a typical night, and a guild that has nightly Scenario premades available.

I'm admittedly a little rusty getting back into the game after having logged off just a few months after they introduced RR100 but before the Skaven patch. I am hoping there's a guild out there who uses comms, has some organization, and won't mind a tag along until I can break the rust off what was once a well-oiled destro killing machine, and occasionally stagger bot... hehe.

On a more personal note, I'm pretty drama free and I'm in my 40s (as if the Paula Cole song lyrics didn't date me enough), and although I can get along with just about anyone, I would prefer to be able to relax with some folks who are over the need for drama, politics, and ego-driven power struggles, cause ain't nobody got time for dat, least of all myself.

Here's to hope; that quintessential human delusion.

Ads
Gerv
Banned

Re: Where have all the Cowboy's gone?

Post#2 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:29 pm

Its unlikely that a guild will both form a on a typical night (NA pop is not that great, currently order guilds require an alliance event to form a fullish WB. Your more likely to find a guild which can have a strong 12 or so and from that put together a competitive sc premade.

IF you lower your expectations you will find a guild in which you enjoy playing.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Manatikik

Post#3 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:34 pm

For NA times Fatal or Break a Wish are your best bets for finding guild WB's. Train Wreck is your best bet to find both WB and SC action. Montague, Shadows of Divinity, and Guardia Imperial (Spanish guild who plays during NA time) are your best bets for SC guilds. We're all in the same alliance so you can usually find what you want from any of these guilds just about picking the one that fits the culture you're looking for more.

But as Gerv said NA times are less populated so we usually only have one ORvR zone going and maybe 2-3 active SC's at one time (with about 3 premades on each faction).
<Montague><Capulet>

DeusFurore

Post#4 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:40 pm

Yeah, I've seen both Break a Wish and Train Wreck around.

How is the destro Competition during NA? I played against some really good players from live guilds like Malice, and DROW. I'd feel like I would have entered a new golden-age if I could find a guild where I could experience the same kind of satisfying PvP now as I did back then.

Thanks for the informashunz. Cheers.

dansari

Post#5 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:04 pm

Destro has great groups that provide solid competition. The largest/strongest in NA is probably BTC. Drow is around, as are some other guilds whose names I don't remember.
<Salt Factory>

Gerv
Banned

Post#6 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:04 am

Destro consists of BTC (Chopmaster / Landy and their WB), DROW, Black Libary / Enmity when they get out of scenarios, DROW, and ourselves (Lords), but we generally play late and not usually in the week, Malice don't exist anymore, they quit after we beat them in 6v6.

Destro generally has a lot of 6 man groups unless the BTC are out in force.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

DeusFurore

Post#7 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:18 am

Gerv wrote:Destro consists of BTC (Chopmaster / Landy and their WB), DROW, Black Libary / Enmity when they get out of scenarios, DROW, and ourselves (Lords), but we generally play late and not usually in the week, Malice don't exist anymore, they quit after we beat them in 6v6.

Destro generally has a lot of 6 man groups unless the BTC are out in force.

Awesome! Good to hear. Looking forward to the good fights. /salute

Landgoat

Post#8 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:36 pm

In terms of Warbands:
EU: Phalanx (destro), TUP (destro), Beaver (order), CNTK (order)
NA: Train Wreck (order), Fatal (order), Black Toof Clan (destro)

Smaller scale:
EU: SoW, CCM, Elementz, Kraut Kontrol, Simtex gang, various Russian deathsquads, Fusion, Pyschadelics and many more...
NA: DROW, Black Library, Black Toof Clan, Elitist prickz, Train Wreck, Montague, Shadows of Divinity, Guardia Imperia, Oldschool/LotTR

I'm probably missing a bunch but these are the ones that stick out to me, all very solid players+teams when they're not under the influence.

Glad to see ya back in the WAR!
WAAAAGH!
Shaman/ Landy - rr80
BG/ Killadelph - rr70

Ads
Glorian

Post#9 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:12 pm

Warband size in EU Tuesday/Wednesday Bitterstone Thunderers (Order)

dansari

Post#10 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:06 am

Landgoat wrote:when they're not under the influence
:lol: :lol: :lol:
<Salt Factory>