Recent Topics

Ads

Where have all the Cowboy's gone?

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ferraz19

Re: Where have all the Cowboy's gone?

Post#11 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:09 pm

Gerv wrote:Destro consists of BTC (Chopmaster / Landy and their WB), DROW, Black Libary / Enmity when they get out of scenarios, DROW, and ourselves (Lords), but we generally play late and not usually in the week, Malice don't exist anymore, they quit after we beat them in 6v6.

Destro generally has a lot of 6 man groups unless the BTC are out in force.
Don't forget about Hym...he one of the nastiest up and coming shamans
Sick healzzz

Ads
Fey

Post#12 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:46 pm

Oh, okay I see; no love for Domo. **** all you and **** your forums!
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

DeusFurore

Post#13 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:39 pm

Thanks for all of the responses dudes and dudettes. I've settled on Train Wreck as a home. They seem to be most active in my timezone and laid back enough to accept me while i break the rust loose from the old PvP gears.

See you on the Battlefield with my KotBS

Swordnbored Isbored

Landgoat

Post#14 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:44 pm

DeusFurore wrote:Thanks for all of the responses dudes and dudettes. I've settled on Train Wreck as a home. They seem to be most active in my timezone and laid back enough to accept me while i break the rust loose from the old PvP gears.

Swordnbored Isbored
Awesome stuff. I remember a time when NA rvr lakes were empty and ridden with Destro doing doorhammer. And then Train Wreck gave order hope by getting organized and fighting back -- a truly beautiful narrative that goes unrecognized by many.. because everybody wants to fight people and not doors.
WAAAAGH!
Shaman/ Landy - rr80
BG/ Killadelph - rr70

Manatikik

Post#15 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:54 pm

Landgoat wrote:
DeusFurore wrote:Thanks for all of the responses dudes and dudettes. I've settled on Train Wreck as a home. They seem to be most active in my timezone and laid back enough to accept me while i break the rust loose from the old PvP gears.

Swordnbored Isbored
Awesome stuff. I remember a time when NA rvr lakes were empty and ridden with Destro doing doorhammer. And then Train Wreck gave order hope by getting organized and fighting back -- a truly beautiful narrative that goes unrecognized by many.. because everybody wants to fight people and not doors.
Speak for yourself... I still have revenge to pay back on all the doors of the world!!
<Montague><Capulet>

dansari

Post#16 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:25 am

We certainly had the thought to propose an rvr night but all of NA really came together to make it happen. Thursdays are probably the only day some people play and it's nice to know that big rvr is guaranteed at least once a week.
<Salt Factory>

Hogtooth

Post#17 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:44 pm

Welcome back...I remember CoR...was in our alliance for a while. I played most of the last 2 years of the game with a RP from CoR Miraculousrune
Vestri Nex Est Meus Vita

Hogtooth (SL)40/47, Tramp (WL)40/72, Brassmonkey (IB)40/45, Haligan (BW)40/58
Myrmidons

merkin

Post#18 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:55 am

Swordnbored Isbored
Train Wreck is a good choice, I think you'll enjoy your time there.

Ads
dansari

Post#19 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:04 am

merkin wrote:

Swordnbored Isbored
Train Wreck is a good choice, I think you'll enjoy your time there.
He better!
<Salt Factory>

auzzibear

Post#20 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:31 am

hes not allowed to leave, we have claimed him
Auzzimvp, Cow Handler of <Salt Factory>

Aussi-Slayer | Auzzima-WP | Auzzi-WH | Auzzita-RP | Auzzimvp-WL
Auzz- DoK | Dubbs- Mara | Dubs- BG | Izua- Sham
at least 40/40 on most classes, just ran out of room :D