Recent Topics

Ads

Come on Order

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
chudasvi

Re: Come on Order

Post#11 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:09 pm

Dragorn7200 wrote:
chudasvi wrote:Of course some people are not. But most of them are! They are just there to earn gold. I..... I just dont see the point. For me (i hope for other players as well) i play this game to enjoy rvr as it used to be. I dont want 10000 gold on my acc. You know what i mean?
Of course i get your point and i agree i also play the game to enjoy the RvR and the game as it is. but the reason people need gold is because most of people need to buy their gear from the action house just because most of the gear like Bloody,Gale etc.. have low dropchance and strength items are ridiculously expensive on the action house, I mean not everybody is rich and most of ppl farm the gear just becuase they want to have the best possible items before they enter RvR/Scenarios.
I used to farm items, but i was when lvl 10 was maximum. I have still the same gear and i play scs. I think the difference in stats between bloody(11) and gale(9) is nothing. I agree that AH is expensive. But i found good guild and we share items with each other. Thats why i have never bought anything from AH

Ads
ryanbateson69

Post#12 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:17 pm

yup. all order does is farm it is an absolute joke and half the players are so greedy they would rather sell an item and make money then help a player out who needs the gear. give your head a shake for once. its people like you who destroy the game

ryanbateson69

Post#13 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:20 pm

ARTEMIS has got to be THEE most annoying player i have ever encountered in any game. bragging about having over 1200g , people like you make me sick. if your gonna farm do it for the greater good not to have brag rights. Idiot.

chudasvi

Post#14 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:24 pm

Yeah man, i ve seen it in chat.... dont know what to say... I have 4 g and basically i dont really need them.

Dragorn7200

Post#15 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:28 pm

Well people bragging about how much gold they have isn't really like something new. The best thing you can do is to join a nice guild who can help you out with getting geared quickly and give you the necessary things you need and your ready to go.

ryanbateson69

Post#16 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:31 pm

Im quite content at 16g , that is rich to me considering what content we have to play on. Makes me feel like i should have rolled destro like i did in retail because the order players dont play the game like it was designed to be played.

Dragorn7200

Post#17 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:34 pm

ryanbateson69 wrote:Im quite content at 16g , that is rich to me considering what content we have to play on. Makes me feel like i should have rolled destro like i did in retail because the order players dont play the game like it was designed to be played.
destro is unfortunately not much different in my opinion

ryanbateson69

Post#18 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:36 pm

i wouldn't know.

Ads
Dragorn7200

Post#19 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:38 pm

Well hopefully it will get better in the future.

amputationsaw

Post#20 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:13 pm

people are too dumb to realize that the difference between galerunner and bloody is so small. and even though, you don't need the best and latest gear. the rvr vendors are selling well items and most of the gale runner stuff is cheap on the AH now. get your **** together. the lakes and SCs are damn empty, its just a mess.

and because PVP is dead today, i **** stand between those farming morons because there is no other thing to do.