Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for English Speaking guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
derangedjags

Looking for English Speaking guild

Post#1 » Thu May 23, 2019 8:36 pm

Will found the game a week and half ago and been playing no stop since. Played warhammer when it was live from release to end. Right know I'm a Kotbs went full tank 40 cr and rr45 also have a BW im leveling too which is 32 cr and 42 rr. I really wanted something different then what i played on live which was a slayer, Wp, and IB all where 40 rr 90+. Looking for something i had on live a close group who all work together and run wb together also must use some kinda voice to run stuff with. Well if you wan't to know more about me send me tell in game Mightmac is kotbs. Sorry had to fix name.

Ads
madmalky2014
Suspended

Re: Looking for English Speaking guild

Post#2 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:23 am

The larger guilds that are organised are Seventh Legion you might a little low for thier liking. Zaxxed, China Tower, Salt Factory, Shadows of Divinity all have a healthy playerbase and do and are in decent alliance. There are a lot of pug guilds which really bring nothing to the game but just a place to be and possibly a cloak. I am in China Tower we are in a very alliance alway have about 15+ on primetime and a lot of high rr toons. Most are ex live players with it seem no lives i had 2 100 rr toons. If you are not guilded give me a whisper im Cutabove 77 rr sm in China Tower and be happy to have you on board.