Recent Topics

Ads

I feel like nothing has changed

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kellindell

I feel like nothing has changed

Post#1 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:34 am

I played live, it had some moments but being order the entire time with a few minor stints with chaos I feel like nothing has changed. Order has little to no healing, anyone playing a healer is playing as DPS. No one is focusing their healers, literally over and over again despite massive discussion about it. We arent traveling in a group or listening to the WB lead, people are trickling in and dying instead of regrouping. And of course there is that one troll ripping into people in the group and literally making people log out.

Has this been a bad couple of nights or is this just what it's like all the time?

Ads
Detangler

Re: I feel like nothing has changed

Post#2 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:30 am

Its both sides if you run pug groups. Look for and join closed premades - you will find it much more enjoyable
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Hargrim
Developer

Post#3 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:24 am

Kellindell wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:34 am I played live, it had some moments but being order the entire time with a few minor stints with chaos I feel like nothing has changed. Order has little to no healing, anyone playing a healer is playing as DPS. No one is focusing their healers, literally over and over again despite massive discussion about it. We arent traveling in a group or listening to the WB lead, people are trickling in and dying instead of regrouping. And of course there is that one troll ripping into people in the group and literally making people log out.

Has this been a bad couple of nights or is this just what it's like all the time?

Well, are you a healer?

Kellindell

Post#4 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:01 am

And if I was, does it make all the other stuff melt away? You can have 100 healer's and if people don't engage in the proper tactics it won't matter.

Flavorburst

Post#5 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:08 am

I mean, what you are basically saying is: some pug **** happened to me while I was pugging.

I am unsure of what your expectations are, but perhaps they are unrealistic.

Glorian

Post#6 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:54 am

Kellindell wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:34 am I played live, it had some moments but being order the entire time with a few minor stints with chaos I feel like nothing has changed. Order has little to no healing, anyone playing a healer is playing as DPS. No one is focusing their healers, literally over and over again despite massive discussion about it. We arent traveling in a group or listening to the WB lead, people are trickling in and dying instead of regrouping. And of course there is that one troll ripping into people in the group and literally making people log out.

Get in a guild that uses discord, enemy addon and target focusing.
Fun level 9000.

jasonX
Suspended

Post#7 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:58 am

I got two suggestions for you Kell.
-Discord
-Run a tight ship
:) it works 100% trust me :P
Gitbane 81RR Choppa, proud guild master of Wispers of Mutiny
Gitbaner 77RR Chosen, tankier version of Gitbane
Gitbaneous 80RR sorc, heavy and tanky bomber mode.
Ethilia 84RR SW (too much nerf, RIP :()
Gitbaneus 81rr BW
Gitbone 77rr Slayer

zulnam

Post#8 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:28 am

Organised warbands are much more enjoyable.

PuGs can be fun too but they need a leader to keep everyone in check. And it’s a thankless job.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#9 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:38 am

Kellindell wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:01 am And if I was, does it make all the other stuff melt away? You can have 100 healer's and if people don't engage in the proper tactics it won't matter.
If people don't engage with the proper tactics, you stop playing with them and find people who will.

Don't settle for bad play, look for people who share your mentality and form a guild with them.

Gracely

Post#10 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:10 pm

jasonX wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:58 am I got two suggestions for you Kell.
-Discord
-Run a tight ship
:) it works 100% trust me :P
Just have to say it; I LOVE your sig and I did exactly the same thing.