Recent Topics

Ads

Returning player looking for solid guild.

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tolerance

Returning player looking for solid guild.

Post#1 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:17 pm

Hi, everyone!

I've been away from RoR for roughly a year(ish) and have finally gotten back into it.

That said, with my return I have decided to be a mainly order player now, since Warrior Priest looks very enticing to my play style. I eventually plan on going grace as my main spec :)

I am an NA player (Central timezone) and mainly interested in organized, dedicated lvl - whether that be 6v6, warbands, or duo roaming (..or any form of organized pvp, really).

BUT, due to me just returning to the game, I am still in the process of leveling up my Warrior Priest, so I do not meet any level / gear requirements as of yet.

Ads
dr0wzy

Re: Returning player looking for solid guild.

Post#2 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:28 pm

Not in a guild, but I just started playing the game again this weekend. Haven’t played since live and having a lot of fun so far. Looking for someone to play with if you’re down! Eastern Timezone NA player. If you’re down we can exchange discord’s or something, let me know.

Tolerance

Post#3 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:37 pm

dr0wzy wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:28 pm Not in a guild, but I just started playing the game again this weekend. Haven’t played since live and having a lot of fun so far. Looking for someone to play with if you’re down! Eastern Timezone NA player. If you’re down we can exchange discord’s or something, let me know.
For sure, I'd love to have someone to play with!
I literally just started my wp this morning, so it's still a baby though.

dr0wzy

Post#4 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:55 pm

Awesome! I’ll pm you. And no worries, I’m playing a RP at level 12 but think I’m gonna reroll anyways so we should be able to play. There was double xp going on this past weekend but I’m not sure if it still is, it was pretty quick leveling up.

Edit: looks like I can’t pm you but you can add me on discord if you have it - brandon#7044

Tolerance

Post#5 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:00 pm

dr0wzy wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:55 pm Awesome! I’ll pm you. And no worries, I’m playing a RP at level 12 but think I’m gonna reroll anyways so we should be able to play. There was double xp going on this past weekend but I’m not sure if it still is, it was pretty quick leveling up.

Edit: looks like I can’t pm you but you can add me on discord if you have it - brandon#7044
Sent you a request :) and double exp ended sadly, I used it to try a few classes myself and ended up settling on WP.

Ghostwalker

Post#6 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:51 am

Hey if you guys need an extra let me know I play similar times as you and I have lots of characters between 10-30 atm, mostly healers ;D

Let me know

dr0wzy

Post#7 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:20 pm

Ghostwalker wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:51 am Hey if you guys need an extra let me know I play similar times as you and I have lots of characters between 10-30 atm, mostly healers ;D

Let me know
For sure! Add me on discord, my tag is in my post above.

Sulorie

Post#8 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:38 pm

dr0wzy wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:20 pm
Ghostwalker wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:51 am Hey if you guys need an extra let me know I play similar times as you and I have lots of characters between 10-30 atm, mostly healers ;D

Let me know
For sure! Add me on discord, my tag is in my post above.
You want to invite someone, who sends insults per private forum msg, because he/she can't handle a discussion? Well, you got warned.😉
Dying is no option.

Ads