Recent Topics

Ads

3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
PotatoSupport

Re: 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Post#791 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:08 am

I have a quick question, although you guys are a mostly European guild, is there any events going on when the American dawi are usually on? Or would it be kinda early and really late type stuff?

Ads
Glorian

Post#792 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:50 am

We have a bunch of NA Dwarfs. And we usually fight on Saturday 8am EU Morning aka /time aka Altdorftime. It is Late NA Time. So maybe check it out.

Grock

Post#793 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:14 pm

Settling grudges evey Wednesday(WB) and Friday(6man)! :)
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Kwatchi
Suspended

Post#794 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:17 pm

A shout-out to the BT member who came up to my little Slayer in Dwarf Chap 4 last night (NA time) and tried to give him 10g. Being Canadian, my first reaction was to of course politely decline (I’m an idiot in hindsight) but that random act of kindness made my night.

And I apologize for my attempt at Dwarf RP speak that went over like a lead balloon. :) I guessed wrongly you guys are always in character like the Freebootaz.
Slayer - 40/7x
Archmage - 40/7x

Glorian

Post#795 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:49 pm

Kwatchi wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:17 pm A shout-out to the BT member who came up to my little Slayer in Dwarf Chap 4 last night (NA time) and tried to give him 10g. Being Canadian, my first reaction was to of course politely decline (I’m an idiot in hindsight) but that random act of kindness made my night.

And I apologize for my attempt at Dwarf RP speak that went over like a lead balloon. :) I guessed wrongly you guys are always in character like the Freebootaz.
The freebootaz are even in character when discussing builds. :)

Acidic

Post#796 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:22 pm

Glorian wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:49 pm
Kwatchi wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:17 pm A shout-out to the BT member who came up to my little Slayer in Dwarf Chap 4 last night (NA time) and tried to give him 10g. Being Canadian, my first reaction was to of course politely decline (I’m an idiot in hindsight) but that random act of kindness made my night.

I heard BT only talk builds in costume in the tavern

Glorian

Post#797 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:17 pm

Acidic wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:22 pm
Spoiler:

We call it an Uniform. :)

Acidic

Post#798 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:27 am

Glorian wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:17 pm
Acidic wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:22 pm
Spoiler:
My bad :)

Ads
Anjanolian

Post#799 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:53 am

Acidic wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:27 am
Glorian wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:17 pm
Acidic wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:22 pm I heard BT only talk builds in costume in the tavern
My bad :)
shame on you, greeny :mrgreen:
...Bride of Khaine...

Tackledummy

Post#800 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:29 am

Hey all, I was curious about joining the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers but have a question around time zones and if it would be a concern.

Totally good with all the requirements of joining in relation to roleplay, name change etc. The difficulty for me is that I'm from New Zealand which creates timezone problems. In the weekends it's fine because I usually jump on in the mornings which is evening time in Altdorf so I'm assuming there would be a decent number of people on then. For the Wednesday warbands though, that's a bit more difficult as that's when I'm heading to work. I'm fortunate enough that I have a job where I can work flexible hours from time to time but I'd still probably only be able to make it once every couple of months. Is that a concern or would it be problematic?

I'm very keen to find a guild who can help me develop my PvP skills as I mostly solo in PvE due to the timezone problems. The Bitterstone Thunderers seem like a really fun and supportive guild in line with how I'd like to play, but I'm just concerned about my ability to attend events on a regular basis and if this will be an issue.

I'm a 36/28 Ironbreaker if you're interested. Thanks in advance for your response :)