Recent Topics

Ads

<The Brides of Khaine>

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Seristillia

Re: <The Brides of Khaine>

Post#101 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:23 am

Heya. Possible new member here, in case you guys are still at it =p. Actually downloading the game as I write this. I used to play the game in its "old" version. Though im rather intrested to see how this private server progresses

Ads
fmax37

Post#102 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:39 am

looks awsome

NeneEilserv

Post#103 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:03 am

Guild News:

In short, the Guild is suffering minor difficulties while we try to change things around and ask that members to sit tight as these changes can finally take place. Those that have been active the past week, will already know of a single change made ... but I cannot reveal the plans ahead of time. Thank you.

@ Seristillia
If you desire to join our Guild, you can send a tell in-game to either "Naraes" or myself. Also, "Welcome back to WAR."

@ fmax37
Thank you, we ladies do our best. ;)
"Stabbing is a great way to burn any unwanted fat off and besides, it's fun!"

Naraes
Former Staff

Post#104 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:44 am

Guild News: Updated by Naraes

This post was written over a course of several days. It had finished some time ago, but was not published for a personal forum reason. I do not post that often so please excuse the wall of text.

“Yes, we are a roleplay guild. We accept female Dark Elf characters and some of the Greenskins that are interested.”

No doubt, the guild is inactive. But as one of the most active players of this guild, I want to state the changes I wish to make. What is one problem many of us may see in this destruction guild? It’s lack of members. So I am going to introduce an idea that will distribute a clean organization in this guild.

First of all, I ask that we hold off an interview of every player who joins until there is a higher population within the guild itself. I want to keep the thought in mind that we are still a maturely developed guild. I would like to feel that those interested in the guild, feel no pressure in asking recruiter for an invite. I don’t enjoy seeing players leave a guild simply because they thought themselves to be “not enough”.

I’d love myself and others to be able to fit into the theme of our elven characters with occasional roleplay sessions. Though, I do not think we should schedule any timely events. Much like topics of the general chat tab and the roleplay chat tab, our urges to have a good time with others and communicate should come naturally. Moments like these tend to let the player feel open and comfortable. Starting now, when you- the reader- view this post, we will be accepting female Dark Elf characters (and Greenskins) openly.

In terms of actual plans, I am also interested in seeing the guild form SC premades and spend time on the battlefield.
A new method of guild contacting:

For those reading through the forums and want to get a hold of a recruiter, please send INGAME mail to at least one of the following names below. Once one of the recruiters has received the ingame mail, they can find the player through the friend list to recruit them. Please note it may be hard to contact you for the guild if your online status is set to /hide.
Naraes
Nenenthalia
[more recruiters in process]

Please note: As of now, I take the responsibility of Guild Leader.

Recently added:
Alliances now work. For any interested in joining allianced, please contact myself or Nenenthalia via ingame mail or notification on thread.

Finally, I’d like to make something clear to all members. We were not an original guild on live. Furthermore, this message is to its members. I do accept members who want to join the guild even if you are waiting for your original guild to revive in the Return of Reckoning server. However, I may not allow players to re-enter over several times in a period. I do ask, if the player ends up leaving, to send the leader or officer a message as to why.
If you may, please be honest. Whether it to be that your guild has returned, you’re taking a break, or the guild’s development wasn’t right for you, your comments/feedback (or constructive criticism) via mail could make this guild more attractive.

Thank you,
Naraes
Spoiler:
Destruction: Naraes-WE
Order: Arwen (Not From Live)

I am 99% Destro biased.

NeneEilserv

Post#105 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:15 pm

Guild News:

Alliance:
The <Brides> are pleased to announce the newly formed alliance started with "Minds of Insanity" two weeks ago and have gone with the name of "Bound in Chaos & Blood". Since that time, we have extended this alliance to included, "Death Night Disciples", "The Hidden Hand" and "Black Library". In the last 24 hours however, we have seen the addition of "Arach-Tinilith" and "Riders of the Apocalypse" Guilds also.
We at <Brides> extend "welcome" and are sure to enjoy the time with each of you bringing destruction to Order as it should be. ;)

Leadership:
First off I want to apologize in delaying news of this, but I have had to resume the mantle of Guild Leader once more. Unfortunately <Brides> has lost one of their most committed Officers and recently acting Guild Leader in "Naraes". Due to heavy life obligations, she has felt the need to step down from the duty ranks and is having to take an absence from the Guild. She assures she will be no stranger and will try to be active when possible of course. Her presence within the Guild will be missed and we wish her all the best in her endeavours, until such time she is able to return on a more active level. ;)

In future for <Brides>, I will not be holding the mantle for too long. This reason is because I am looking to commit to a real life endeavour of my own and feel long absences from me as leader will not be beneficial. I am currently grooming 1-2 possible players within the Guild to take my place very soon.
<Brides> will still continue its standards towards other players and the Guild's wishes towards enjoyment. The rules will mainly stay the same, both put by "Naraes" and me, but the new leader may choose to add something new to the mix as well.
Time will tell.

Thank you for reading and happy hunting.
Nene.

Winterly

Post#106 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:53 am

Best of luck on your adventures!

NeneEilserv

Post#107 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:58 am

Winterly wrote:Best of luck on your adventures!
Thank you Winterly and Happy Hunting to you too. ;)

Nene.

Olitiv

Post#108 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:48 pm

Hello ol' Family <3
Order: Olitiv, Foltest, Trizz, Thror, Thrain, Zoltan, Henselt, Iorvethie, Bosse, Cirdan
Destruction: Ariane, Ariana, Orthanc, Agrippa, Lurtz, Nilbog, Fenrir, Isengrim, Gruzog

Ads
warlover

Post#109 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:44 pm

You around Nene,

Send me an e-mail or in game mail, long time no chit chat

NeneEilserv

Post#110 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:33 pm

Ah, I had been quite inactive during July and August. I've only just seen this now and <Brides> have been a little active as of late again these past 2-3 weeks. Thank you both. :D