Recent Topics

Ads

Destru Healer hotline

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
davispeed
Game Artist

Destru Healer hotline

Post#1 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:43 am

NA Healer Hot line required

State of the game in scenario is currently as bad as it was last summer(3-4months ago). No healer or if you lucky 1healer for 11 ish man wich is a hard task to keep ppl alive to keep a good fight rolling. If you are looking for your next class to roll, plz consider a
healer(Healing spec!) :P . Destro are severely lacking healer in sc.

Maybe healer just dont Q for sc i dont know and i dont know why they woulnd Q since sc weapons are the best one you can get currently. For the greater good of everyone plz consider Q'ing for sc or rolling a healer(Heal spec) and let's have fun in scenario once again... THX

*Dont bring me your; Get a grp and Q , been there done that, wadi wada...
Yes i have a healer and i solo heal plenty of sc but im currently lvl'ing something else.
Last edited by davispeed on Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
]

Ads
Manatikik

Re: Destru Healer hot line

Post#2 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:26 am

Ahhh good old confirmation bias. As an order player I feel I never have healer and Destro always has at least 4 healers and 4 tanks. Funny how that works out.
<Montague><Capulet>

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#3 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:54 am

You CLEARLY cant say that during night\late night NA
]

kkprfx

Post#4 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:11 am

davispeed wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:54 am You CLEARLY cant say that during night\late night NA
He just did
Gabber

Manatikik

Post#5 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:16 am

davispeed wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:54 am You CLEARLY cant say that during night\late night NA
I primarily play late night NA. Once again, you are experiencing a thing called confirmation bias. We all experience it.

Though destro having more tanks and order having more RDPS is not a confirmation bias; factually evident mainly due to aesthetics.
<Montague><Capulet>

Valarion

Re: Destru Healer hotline

Post#6 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:41 pm

I am plagued with the worst RNG of any gamer I know.

So when I enter a sc, I literally do not expect any healing at all (in fact I spec around it). When I do get a single hot, its like gold raining from heaven.

Its specifically because of the shortage of healing everywhere (and in all pvp games) that I mainline healers now. (Ive got 6 high RR healers). So if shortage of healing bothers you (like it bothers me greatly), then Id recommend lvling a healer or just making a premade.

No sense waiting on bad RNG to ruin your fun time. It helps with anger management too.
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

Dammy095

Post#7 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:57 pm

i main healers on both realms , from what've noticed destro has less healers but they play better, order have more but they heal 15-20k per sc so its looks like they lacking too

Oculta

Post#8 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:02 pm

As a healer on both realms i can say .... they are both lacking in real heal .... and 90% of this real healer population is playintg very casual and non top healing .... and this effected both timezones EUand NA.

Healefix - Runepriest 40/65+
    Index - Knight 40/40
    Obyvankenobi - SW 40/66+
    Snipeshot - Engi 40/67+

"small scale lover"

Freezee - Zealot 40/71+
    Oculta - DoK 40/51+
    Greensyndrom - SH 40/81+
    Graagash - BO 40/51+

Ads
    Panzerkasper

Post#9 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:06 pm

I know who is to blame!
    Spoiler:

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

tazdingo

Post#10 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:08 pm

shammy barely functions as a healer
    zealot has the most boring mastery trees and buuld diversity in the game

i praise the devs for all of their work and commitment over the years but one point stands true - pure healers and defensive tanks have received absolutely no love. zero. off specs are continuously buffed and pure archetype specs get no love whatsoever. then people wonder why pub wbs and scs have no heals or shields

i'm not saying zeal needs a buff it just needs to be made more interesting, more options. shammy just needs to be turned into an even barely viable healer, at least am has wild healing and channel. dok is relentlessly dull

i would love to main a destro healer but cannot stomach playing one past lvl 20, like forget this i'll just roll a fun dd or offtank instead