Recent Topics

Ads

Best DPS Healer?

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Bozzax

Re: Best DPS Healer?

Post#11 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:28 pm

IB :lol:
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Ads
nebelwerfer

Post#12 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:04 pm

shaman and AM are the best (easy to play great ST dots and st burst from afar + lifetaps)
wp and dok are the best (can be very stronnk in groups for ST dps or suport heal)
rp and zealot are the best (can bring extremely good aoe armor debuff/utility in wb scale action)

zgolec

Post#13 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:28 am

Shaman if you really want healer. Dps, kite abilities, healing.

If heal is not mandatory i would roll WE and beat the crap out of some poor souls that decided to wander alone ;p
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

chokeanutsman

Post#14 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:58 am

Solo Roam - Shaman (Gork Sez Stop can be nice in 1v1s or runners, not bad if you don't get disrupt spammed, bad if you get disrupt spammed but at least you have range, basically DPS shaman is the fastest healer to level because you can actually solo roam and get burst kills if you don't get disrupted. But be warned, you are not a 1v1 god, you are GOOD at ganking, but 1v1 god? Re-roll Order.)

Solo SC - Shaman (DoK isn't going to work in solo as DPS because it is melee people don't know how to tank or heal in pugs, may as well be ranged, so in solo SCs Shaman as at least has ranged, instant res, and can at least pick off targets assuming it doesn't get disrupt spammed with Gork Sez Stop)

SC premade - DoK (AoE anti-heal so long as you focus robe classes and have enough crit RATE, not bad in a 6v6 situation)

Warband - Never tried Zealot but it's probably theoretically better for forts with the 50% aoe healing reduc on crit in a magic AoE/ritual. You could probably go full time healer too if you want because of harbinger of change.

PvE solo - DoK (Really nice for scavenging, butchering, etc, no downtime if you play right)

Never tried DPS healer in Bastion Stairs or City Dungeon but I would imagine DPS DoK would actually be not bad (even shield might be okay-ish here, though you are most likely going to be a full healer because there is always a shortage of healers)

DPS Shaman and DPS DoK are useless for wb play because no real AoE, do us all a favor and go healer if you're DoK and Shaman in wb. Because srs what are you gonna do on DoK DPS in WB? Lifesteal on pets and turrets and can't AoE vs. ranged back? Devour essence isn't good enough when it only hits 4 targets (This skill is made for SCs). And DPS shaman is just res bot, but no heal. 1 disrupt = your combo is done for and you get disrupt spammed even with 1050 int anyways so it's really bad because you get disrupt spammed and you're single target.

Panodil

Post#15 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:02 am

In pve dok is great as melee with shield. Just need rr75 for full crit and 3xFS because you will take aggro:D:D. Melee dok as healing slot ofc. In bastion you only need to change to healgear on last boss.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Jastojan

Post#16 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:12 am

I though melee DOK is nice for SOLO - saw many vids on YT where DOK looks great. Or it was nerfed here? Idk.
Shamie looks nice and I see many DPS shamies here on the server. But what is strange I saw maybe 2 or 3 dmg Zealots only, why?

Glorian

Post#17 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:15 am

peterthepan3 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:20 pm Torture DoK is best in 6man melee train (you need a guard, though), DPS Shaman best in 6man ranged/kite setup (but can work with just about anything), DPS Zealot for Warband play.
Perfect dps healer description in a nutshell.

qwerty113

Post#18 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:39 am

Who is better dps am or shammy ?!
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

Ads
chokeanutsman

Post#19 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:11 am

Jastojan wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:12 am I though melee DOK is nice for SOLO - saw many vids on YT where DOK looks great. Or it was nerfed here? Idk.
Shamie looks nice and I see many DPS shamies here on the server. But what is strange I saw maybe 2 or 3 dmg Zealots only, why?
Apparently it's nerfed. Some people were saying the old DPS DoK was OP, and it is implied that it was nerfed because it could reliably sustain a team while being damage.

DPS Shaman and AM had changes too, which may explain the shift in balance (Or is it the same, not sure never played live, but as of now DPS Shaman and AM are the fastest healer to level in renown just because of the ability to burst in 1v1s and solo roam decently)

Sulorie

Post#20 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:14 pm

qwerty113 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:39 am Who is better dps am or shammy ?!
Better dps -> shaman
Easier to fight enemy classes -> am

Both are more or less similar.
Dying is no option.