Recent Topics

Ads

NA: I admit I'm salty but thank you anyway

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Nosun

Re: NA: I admit I'm salty but thank you anyway

Post#11 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:29 am

Just will quickly say I play both order and destro but I find the people who play mainly order to be a bit more friendly. Just saying.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#12 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:39 pm

Grock wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:19 am
Onemantankwall wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:29 pm @sul u are correct. People are simply misinformed
I did last hitting while out of group to get double class-specific loot from T4 lairs multiple times in last 2 months
Nice, those once fixed mechanics, which break randomly over time. :) Pretty much life selfpunts midair.
Dying is no option.

martholomew

Post#13 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:48 pm

oaliaen wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:06 pm Well..NA players in all its glory, next time if you came there first, try to steal the boss whit last hit.
How do you know the KSers were NA people? You don't.
Magus 40/78

adamska2

Post#14 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:21 pm

Kwatchi wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:35 am I joined the server over a month ago and have been getting reacquainted with this game I loved years back (was a BG back in retail). I have been trying out classes on both sides, and seeing what the communities are like as well. It has been enjoyable for the most part.

Tonight after capping Nordland (North America late evening), I went and checked to see if the lair was up. It was for once so I started up an open party, and began directing new players how to get there. While waiting on the last straggler, a BOrc-Shaman guild duo run up and snipe the mob. Fine; a bit weedy but that is the game works.

What I don't get is why laugh at us?

Obviously not a big thing for them, but it bummed some of us out. Can't say it is only the instance I've seen of this kind of thing either, and it has been more on the chaos side of things (but there are jerks on both sides - that is what ignore is for). Destro facerolls Tier 1 most evenings in NA, so playing Order will likely result in a lot of frustration as a healer going forward. But a thanks to you two tonight: you helped me get off the fence and make my decision.

Cute :lol: :lol:
Azeyune