Recent Topics

Ads

[Suggestion] Subjulgator/Doomsday - Swords/Axes

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Alfinnete
Banned

[Suggestion] Subjulgator/Doomsday - Swords/Axes

Post#1 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:07 pm

Folks, I really miss some basic things like ax and sword subjulgator and doomsdays for classes that use both.

With my choppa for example, I'm forced to use only sword appearances and axes with legal appearances like Lair T1 need to be dispensed with.

Could not they implement, even if being a sword, an option with an ax required in the description so that we can use them with the looks of axes?

Sry about my English.

Ads
Tesq

Re: [Suggestion] Subjulgator/Doomsday - Swords/Axes

Post#2 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:10 pm

Just allow any 1h appereance for that class to be apply to any 1h apperenace of that class (same for 2h to 2h) we ask this from 5 years..

-No strange appereance as results
-Everyone happy with their look.
-probably take less time do it than answer the thread with valid reason of why not do it.

Alfinnete
Banned

Post#3 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:42 pm

Tesq wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:10 pm Just allow any 1h appereance for that class to be apply to any 1h apperenace of that class (same for 2h to 2h) we ask this from 5 years..

-probably take less time do it than answer the thread with valid reason of why not do it.
YES! ;)

TenTonHammer

Post#4 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:45 pm

Tesq wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:10 pm Just allow any 1h appereance for that class to be apply to any 1h apperenace of that class (same for 2h to 2h) we ask this from 5 years..

Why cant mara's use swords

Why cant chosen use mauls/hammers

this infuriates me :evil:

Ysaran

Post#5 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:07 pm

There is a reason why choppa can't wield hammers/maces? Some NPC do It, so why player cant?
Zputadenti