Recent Topics

Ads

[GUNBAD] PQ & Healers

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Novgoroth

[GUNBAD] PQ & Healers

Post#1 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:12 am

Hello,

I've been through 30+ PQ in Gunbad, got all Redeyes parts except boots and gloves.
As healer, i'm almost all the time 5th or 6th on participation, and the other healer is one of the 2 last too.

Is there any way to give more participation on PQ for healers ? Because we're all the time out for Gold Bag (and i'm not lucky enought to get good roll). Or maybe there could be another way to get boots and gloves, with some quests for a number of PQ you've done inside Gunbad ?

Thank you
Scaarlett - Disciple of Khaine | Scarlett - Witch Elf | Scarlettonice - Sorceress | Scarlette - Zealot

Scarlettonfire - Bright Wizzard | Scarlettsm - Swordmaster | Scarlettm - Witch Hunter | Navselene - Archmage

Ads
Rockalypse
Former Staff

Re: [GUNBAD] PQ & Healers

Post#2 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:16 am

Novgoroth wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:12 am Hello,

I've been through 30+ PQ in Gunbad, got all Redeyes parts except boots and gloves.
As healer, i'm almost all the time 5th or 6th on participation, and the other healer is one of the 2 last too.

Is there any way to give more participation on PQ for healers ? Because we're all the time out for Gold Bag (and i'm not lucky enought to get good roll). Or maybe there could be another way to get boots and gloves, with some quests for a number of PQ you've done inside Gunbad ?

Thank you
You are not first to raise this problem and I think last time it was decided by Devs to make Gunbad PQs contribution free and give bags by random.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=31186&p=353304#p353309

Miszczu5647

Post#3 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:55 am

Couldn't you ask who don't need boots and gloves at the beginning and ask those players to exclude them from roll for gold bag on every PQ? If you do it during fight with hero it working every time.
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

slaynot

Post#4 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:56 am

Rockalypse wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:16 am
You are not first to raise this problem and I think last time it was decided by Devs to make Gunbad PQs contribution free and give bags by random.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=31186&p=353304#p353309
It is the case since this patch:

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=31202

Your best bet is to ask your group to pass on the gold bag. It's still completely random but you reduce the amount of competition, thus enhancing your chances.

Novgoroth

Post#5 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:13 pm

I always ask, but most of the time, people need it, or i'm just too unlucky when we're only 2 who need ...
If it's really randomized, then i'm the most unlucky guys of RoR ... but i walways see healers as the 2 last, so it's strange ...
Scaarlett - Disciple of Khaine | Scarlett - Witch Elf | Scarlettonice - Sorceress | Scarlette - Zealot

Scarlettonfire - Bright Wizzard | Scarlettsm - Swordmaster | Scarlettm - Witch Hunter | Navselene - Archmage

slaynot

Post#6 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:19 pm

That's random being random. ;)

I had 8 gloves before looting the boots. You'll get there eventually.

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#7 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:29 pm

Reluctantly, done. If you're unlucky or with lazy people who don't pass on gold bags they don't need, there's now a quest coming with this weeks patch.