Recent Topics

Ads

WL pet

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Stortz

WL pet

Post#1 » Thu May 02, 2019 9:05 pm

Can we get a command to assign an armor color to out lion?
Something like:

Code: Select all

/petcolor 1

Ads
Jastojan

Re: WL pet

Post#2 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:16 am

Hi all,
I did not want to create new topic so I am writting here. I think there is a problem with ‘flying’ pets you can see when destro is deffending keep for example. I play sorc mostly and it is very annoying to be chased or traced by WL’s pet in lord room. The pet can go everywhere and get me everywhere. There is no safe place to hide. Many times I was hiding in the lord room with low hp waiting for a heal and was killied by the ‘last’ hit from pet (it finished me). Want to ask if devs are planning to repait or fix WL's pet? Or it is ok, this is how should it work? I am not asking for nerf - just asking.

Thank you.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#3 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:23 pm

Jastojan wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:16 am Hi all,
I did not want to create new topic so I am writting here. I think there is a problem with ‘flying’ pets you can see when destro is deffending keep for example. I play sorc mostly and it is very annoying to be chased or traced by WL’s pet in lord room. The pet can go everywhere and get me everywhere. There is no safe place to hide. Many times I was hiding in the lord room with low hp waiting for a heal and was killied by the ‘last’ hit from pet (it finished me). Want to ask if devs are planning to repait or fix WL's pet? Or it is ok, this is how should it work? I am not asking for nerf - just asking.

Thank you.
Should have been in its own thread as it has nothing but pet in common with OP.
It is a known issue but without getting into details not something that we can address right now and is an issue for all NPCs).

Jastojan

Post#4 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:04 pm

Natherul wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:23 pm

Thank you.
Should have been in its own thread as it has nothing but pet in common with OP.
It is a known issue but without getting into details not something that we can address right now and is an issue for all NPCs).
Thank you for answer.

Josewales

Post#5 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:48 pm

Thank you.
I try hiding from dots too. It never works. Think of burning down a pet as a cleansing. At least you can kill it and build morales off it.

Geez tired of all the complaining because class of choice gets all butt hurt and infuriates their own style of play. I learned to adapt, that’s what RvR is all about. Not about Rock Paper Scissors. My SH goes on high alert for WLs. Usually my first target of choice. Debuffs are your best friend;)

Sorry.

Jastojan

Post#6 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:22 am

Josewales wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:48 pm

Thank you.
I try hiding from dots too. It never works. Think of burning down a pet as a cleansing. At least you can kill it and build morales off it.

Geez tired of all the complaining because class of choice gets all butt hurt and infuriates their own style of play. I learned to adapt, that’s what RvR is all about. Not about Rock Paper Scissors. My SH goes on high alert for WLs. Usually my first target of choice. Debuffs are your best friend;)

Sorry.
I made the post to ASK if the pet´s "behaviour" is ok, if the pet should act like he acts right now. And the answer is NO, it should not work this way. Simple. Nothing more. Dont know what are you talking about? There is no blaming, no complaining. I described the situation which happened many times and I pointed out.
Everyone on the server try to adapt you are no exception (me too).
I was pointing on pet´s problem and you start about adapting and dots (dot should work like a "dot" it could kill me when doted of course, I am ok with it). This is waisting of time.
I dont get your sorry - means nothing.