Recent Topics

Ads

Bending the rules

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Ototo

Bending the rules

Post#1 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:34 am

I come here to denounce some destruction, and probably order too, guilds that have found a way to bend the rules about scenario matchmaking.

I queue alone, so I'm supposed to face only 1 queued premade group in 1/2 of my scenarios. Yet today I have been facing over and over again, in literally every scenario, the same 6 players from the same guild. The only thing that comes to my mind that they are doing is queuing in pairs, to bend the rules and farm casual players.

They don't want to face coordinated groups like them, so they can farm medals and renown unopposed. And yeah, they were very coordinated, not like you could have the lesser doubt about it.

This is bad cause it will turn away casual players from scenarios, and this part of the game, which I really like cause it's a fast fight without much to worry, will eventually be underpopulated, been the territory of these unethical guilds.

My proposal is simple: Follow these persons and punish them appropriately. As simple as tracking the scenario sheets with an AI.

Thanks.
Spoiler:

Ads
DanielWinner

Re: Bending the rules

Post#2 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:42 am

Excuse me, what rules?

Were they queueing pug SC with groups?
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#3 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:46 am

If you mean people bypassig the 2 man queue max for PUG SC then you should report that to GMs and they will investiagte. However it should come as little to no surprise that it can happen without any coordination when pops are low for SCs and there is nothing wrong that happens as long as they do not coordinate in any fashion.

peterthepan3

Post#4 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:14 am

Ban all premades!

If you are queuing solo for all scenarios, then you shouldn't complain whatsoever about getting farmed by groups.

Queue for the lovely pug scenario to avoid those nasty elitists.

Also, where's your evidence? People seem to talk about premades queuing for pug sc with 3 duos, yet there's never any proof. Disingenuous, tbh.

Sounds to me like you may just be coming up against good players using teamwork, given that you haven't even said any names of these players/guilds.

Armoz
Suspended

Post#5 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:23 am

I think there is a solution to this problem, not 2 man ques but premade ques. i think most SC maps should be for casual player or what we call a .pug sc. Make it so premades can que maybe like only 2 maps, and rotate those maps like u do with pugs ... the problem is only one pug map is not getting enough pupulation and most ppl dont bother looking for what the pick up sc is. so there for better solution is to either have Premades able to Q up for only 2 maps and rest is for pugs oooor create new maps that are meant ONLY for premades. Seperate the premade groups from the casual rotation completely, so ppl who are not qued as a group cant even see or join those maps.

Armoz
Suspended

Post#6 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:26 am

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:14 am Ban all premades!

If you are queuing solo for all scenarios, then you shouldn't complain whatsoever about getting farmed by groups.

Also, where's your evidence? People seem to talk about premades queuing for pug sc with 3 duos, yet there's never any proof. Disingenuous, tbh.

Sounds to me like you may just be coming up against good players using teamwork, given that you haven't even said any names of these players/guilds.
please read what he said and then comment. He is clearly saying that they met a whole team from the same guild, which means YES they CAN coordinate and teamwork, its called Discord, Team Speak, Mumble. if all the members from the same guild pair up and Que there is a big chance they end up in the same pool.

peterthepan3

Post#7 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:41 am

Armoz wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:26 am
peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:14 am Ban all premades!

please read what he said and then comment. He is clearly saying that they met a whole team from the same guild, which means YES they CAN coordinate and teamwork, its called Discord, Team Speak, Mumble. if all the members from the same guild pair up and Que there is a big chance they end up in the same pool.
I ask again: where's the evidence, not least of premades actually being on comms, let alone queuing for the pug sc with 3 duos? Who does this?

Also, why on earth should premades be prevented from queuìng for all scenarios when they are playing the game how it was intended to be played? Queuing for all scenarios as a solo player is your own prerogative, and one pug sc is more than sufficient (arguably shouldn't even exist as it promotes solo play).

More than one pug sc will just further cement RoR as carebear pug simulator.

MeanMachine7519

Post#8 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:50 am

Nasty organized High RR ppl they should all get perban and go to jail so this game could like casual players want to
Aeizo Mara RR 8x
Aeiza Sorc RR 8x
Aeizos Black Guard RR 8x
Aeizas Dok RR 8x

Ads
abodam

Post#9 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:53 am

Today, I too died in PvP. Please ban.

Without any proof, there is nothing to be had here, just another pointless discussion. OP did not specify if he queued only PuG SC , or all. Also you tend to face the same people as they are in same "rotation" of pops.

Population for SC is low already, no need to split it even more. I played large amount of scs during past few weeks, and never felt somebody is abusing PuG sc in any way.
Magus / BG

Acidic

Post#10 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:54 am

Well if you kept ,eating the same 6 maybe there were very few queuing