Recent Topics

Ads

some SC suggestions

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Skullgrin

Re: some SC suggestions

Post#11 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:13 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:33 pm
Skullgrin wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:10 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:55 pm Some good suggestions, but vehemently oppose making more than 1 6-man SC as this will simply validate 6-man play as the go-to, add a nail in the coffin for PUG play, and deter people from bothering with the other SC.

Heh, fixed that for ya Peter... :lol: :P :lol:
Oof! Difference being that only one of them would be a good thing 8-)

You're absolutely correct, my fixed version IS the good thing. :D

Oh, to Alfa1986, the other suggestions are excellent ideas. The only one that may be very difficult to do is your first one, that might take up quite a bit of storage space to keep all that data on hand. Add in the time to make it publicly searchable and I kinda think that I'd rather have the Dev's working on in-game stuff. Not that it's a bad idea - I'd love to be able poke around with something like that and see if there are any interesting patterns in the data.

Hargrim wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:43 pm
Toonman wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:01 pm What they should do is release a PvE dungeon that you have to do in order to que for SC.

I will do that right now, thanks for great idea.

Don't forget to chain it to all the other dungeons so you have to complete them before you can enter the scenario/use the gear. :roll:
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Ads
DanielWinner

Post#12 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:54 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:13 pm
Hargrim wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:43 pm
Toonman wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:01 pm What they should do is release a PvE dungeon that you have to do in order to que for SC.

I will do that right now, thanks for great idea.

Don't forget to chain it to all the other dungeons so you have to complete them before you can enter the scenario/use the gear. :roll:
There is a browser dungeon minigame in development. You will have to beat it before attempting to log in. It will have 5 days lockout. And, I guess, we got an alpha tester here. We will update your launcher when it’s ready.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

bossabe

Post#13 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:56 am

People dont do SC , because they re busy RVRing , or chilling on the beach side in T1... RvR is more "attractive" to more people then SC , because of the crowd effect ...it is as simple as this . If you had the choice between 2 parties , 1 with 10 people and the other one with 20 people , you ll go to the one with 20 people even if you have no idead what to do or how to behave. It s a human trait :P

Chinesehero

Post#14 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:17 am

because oppressor is too weak. almost no one que. 50mins pop one sc very nice

Toonman

Post#15 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:24 am

Alfa1986 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:46 pm
and why did you write this nonsense here? if it was a joke, then I have to disappoint you, you have no sense of humor at all, never try to joke again. and you yourself can offer something or have enough brains just to poke your finger on the keyboard without a single thought?
Relax Captain Spanky, it was sarcasm.

CoffeeForAll

Post#16 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:20 am

I know what the solution is. Add vanq emblems as a reward option to the gunbad PQs

Problem solved! I would never have to do scenarios ever again :D

Alfa1986

Post#17 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:04 am

Toonman wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:24 am
Alfa1986 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:46 pm
and why did you write this nonsense here? if it was a joke, then I have to disappoint you, you have no sense of humor at all, never try to joke again. and you yourself can offer something or have enough brains just to poke your finger on the keyboard without a single thought?
Relax Captain Spanky, it was sarcasm.
no, it was trolling on your part. Of course, it would be better not to answer anything), but yesterday I had a bad mood. In any case, if you get a rude answer, I apologize.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Alfa1986

Post#18 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:21 am

Skullgrin wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:13 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:33 pm
Skullgrin wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:10 pm

Heh, fixed that for ya Peter... :lol: :P :lol:
Oof! Difference being that only one of them would be a good thing 8-)

You're absolutely correct, my fixed version IS the good thing. :D

Oh, to Alfa1986, the other suggestions are excellent ideas. The only one that may be very difficult to do is your first one, that might take up quite a bit of storage space to keep all that data on hand. Add in the time to make it publicly searchable and I kinda think that I'd rather have the Dev's working on in-game stuff. Not that it's a bad idea - I'd love to be able poke around with something like that and see if there are any interesting patterns in the data.
:
it is not necessary to display this data in any window or new frame, it would be possible to simply output as a chat on the command line command (for example, as it is now .rvr or .pug). that's why I am
wrote "if possible." But if it is too difficult to do for devs, then they should not waste time on it.

Ads
Alfa1986

Post#19 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:45 am

bossabe wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:56 am People dont do SC , because they re busy RVRing , or chilling on the beach side in T1... RvR is more "attractive" to more people then SC , because of the crowd effect ...it is as simple as this . If you had the choice between 2 parties , 1 with 10 people and the other one with 20 people , you ll go to the one with 20 people even if you have no idead what to do or how to behave. It s a human trait :P
I do not agree with this, in the game (t2) there are from 150-700 players every day, depending on the time of day, and each has its own reasons and interests. for example, I personally do not like the first stage of the siege (carrying resources), and almost never participate in this, and at this time I am doing the scs. People may have any reasons to do scenarios, such as: there is no group for rvr, and there is no desire to run in pugs warband; tiredness of rvr; earning equipment and weapons; testing a build; for low lvl earning experience and renown, etc.

labotimy

Post#20 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:16 pm

bossabe wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:56 am RvR is more "attractive" to more people then SC , because of the crowd effect ...it is as simple as this .
In the same way it isn't as attractive to many people because it's not about skill, rather about who can recruit the larger zerg. Sc's were always enjoyable to many because small scale is way more dependent on individual skill.