Recent Topics

Ads

some SC suggestions

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Alfa1986

some SC suggestions

Post#1 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:46 pm

It is not a big secret that the last time to join on the SCs is a big problem, people wait for 15 minutes and 30 minutes and even 1 hour in a queue and during this time there is no one. My suggestion is as follows:

1 make visual statistics of scenarios, if it is of course possible. It would be nice to see which classes are in the queue, how many of them are premads, and how many pugs, the level of players too, as an example: a table is displayed where it shows that from the side of the order in the queue 5 tanks, 10 dd, 2 healers, from the side of destro 10 tanks, 15 dd, 3 healers. since a lot of people have several characters, then to play scenarios more often, they can simply start playing with a class that is currently not enough. but this is not the main thing, and most importantly it can increase the time management in the game, that is, you can immediately see whether it is worthwhile trying to join in the queue (if at this moment there are enough players for the sc), or go to do other things (like dungeons, rvr, etc).

2 so it would not be bad if there were a quest NPC(sc) in each rvr zone, and not only in the main city.

3 make pug SCs on 2-3 different maps. Yes, maybe premades will play less with pugs, but is it really interesting for premades to play with pugs?

4 to increase the experience for losing, for 40 lvl it will not give anything, but for 31-39 lvl it will be a good incentive to join the sc. if it is fashionable to get 50-80 thousand experience + 20 k per quest for the won scene, then it will be fair to lose 30-50 thousand for the loss, then the scenarios will be a good alternative for leveling. only experience, not renown.

5 to stimulate premades, can enter additional rewards. as an example, temporary talismans (7 days) for something very rare (+ 3..5% crit, power, block, speed atack) (can be installed only on the shoulders or better in pocket), for 500+ oppressor emblems, either improved potions.

6 Introduce alternative jewelry for oppressor emblems, the same as the genesis, which would be an incentive to play scenarios. let it be for a very high price, each piece of 500-1000 oppressor emblems, but still it will be a choice to either play the scenarios with confidence knowing that you will earn it, or to rely on luck and wait for the blue bag.

7 Well, you can come up with various events, and rewards during the week. tournament for premads with special awards ... (tote, bets for observers :mrgreen: )

I do not know how much it will help, and whether it is possible to do it, but in any case, the forum is needed in order to discuss something and offer something. :mrgreen:
with 2 I think many will agree.

Edit

8. To add new maps. Someone recently offered to give castles, caves, ruins, leers that are in empty pve zones to various guilds. The question is, can it be used to make new maps for scenarios? For example, "cut out" a lock from various the PQs, remove mobs from there, place objects and make a new map? Well, either to come up with a plot for a new scenario ... it doesn’t matter, I think if you give the task to the community to come up with a plot for the scenario there will be many interesting good suggestions. The main thing is a new location for new maps. If it were possible then it would be great.
9. Revise the cost / reward for scripts, especially for classes that cannot buy weapons in parts such as bw, sorc, etc. It would not be bad to reduce the cost for them by 15-25%. for two months of the game I have a full conq 5 things vanq, and I can even buy two things inv, but I can not afford to buy a single thing oppressor. my opinion the cost of sc awards is too high. Give opressor emblems for quests for 60+ lvl.
10. Show estimated wait time until next scenario. And it’s better to create a mapping of virtual groups that are currently in the queue to join the sc. if 2 dps, 2 healers and 2 tanks have their own groups in rvr, and they all decided to sign up for the sc, an open virtual group is created that anyone can see in the frame of the open groups, just to see the pop scs at the moment and the missing classes.
11. Create 1 test scenario map without healers, or rather even without the ability to restore hp, including potions.
Revise the criteria for domination, domination should not punish the winners. And it’s better to cancel it altogether, and revise the system for calculating points and receiving a renown. In the scenario, there are two types of rewards: renown received and the experience (useless for 40), the medals received. At the moment, there is some imbalance in the system, for example, you can lose the sc, but get a much more renown from the killings than the winning team. For example, the score of the scenario may be 309-500, but the average amount of renown gained is 1500-5000. It follows that the goals of the scenario for the teams can be different, the first goal is to obtain maximum fame, the second goal is to obtain medals.
13. Each character currently has 2 empty slots for pve tactics. Why not adapt them to sc awards? In order to increase the popularity of the scs, you can make every person do at least 10 scs a day, for this, let there be 2 tactics, one to increase gained renown (25% as from a potion), the other to increase gained experience in dungeons (for farming sentinel ring for exm). In order to activate this tactic you need 10-20 special points, 1 point is given for 1 scenario(doznt matter win or lose just for doing). Thus, each person who log on to the game is likely to play 10 scenarios first, and only then go to the dungeon or to the lake. The tactics are temporary, given for 24 hours, points also burn out.

14. to create it possible to appoint in the warband in each group an assistant to the leader, who can join in the queue to sn all own group, if it was allowed by the leader in the warband's settings. and here it’s not a question of pug warbands, if the pug leaders want they always can prohibit join to the queue on scs in the settings, but the fact is that it is very inconvenient for guild warbands. if which one group wants to go on scs, it is forced to exit from the warband, this is really inconvenient.
15. There is the situations when strongs lock the weak in the wc. to exclude such cases, it is necessary to increase the damage from the cannons to 3 k non-blocking over a large area with a reload of 1 second, increase the radius of damage, increase the range of the cannons. after that, as some sort of premade decides to lock someone to the wc, and it takes 3 k+ 3 k+ 3 k damage in 1 second from 3 cannons, and it will never do it anymore, I'm sure).
Last edited by Alfa1986 on Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: some SC suggestions

Post#2 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:55 pm

Some good suggestions, but vehemently oppose making more than 1 PuG SC as this will simply validate PuG play as the go-to, add a nail in the coffin for premade play, and deter people from bothering with the other SC.

Alfa1986

Post#3 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:03 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:55 pm Some good suggestions, but vehemently oppose making more than 1 PuG SC as this will simply validate PuG play as the go-to, add a nail in the coffin for premade play, and deter people from bothering with the other SC.
To be honest, initially I wanted to write to make all the Maps for pugs (to make parallel scs for pugs and premades), but then I decided that no one would agree to that for sure :D

Skullgrin

Post#4 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:10 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:55 pm Some good suggestions, but vehemently oppose making more than 1 6-man SC as this will simply validate 6-man play as the go-to, add a nail in the coffin for PUG play, and deter people from bothering with the other SC.

Heh, fixed that for ya Peter... :lol: :P :lol:
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

peterthepan3

Post#5 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:33 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:10 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:55 pm Some good suggestions, but vehemently oppose making more than 1 6-man SC as this will simply validate 6-man play as the go-to, add a nail in the coffin for PUG play, and deter people from bothering with the other SC.

Heh, fixed that for ya Peter... :lol: :P :lol:
Oof! Difference being that only one of them would be a good thing 8-)

Toonman

Post#6 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:01 pm

What they should do is release a PvE dungeon that you have to do in order to que for SC.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#7 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:43 pm

Toonman wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:01 pm What they should do is release a PvE dungeon that you have to do in order to que for SC.

I will do that right now, thanks for great idea.

Alfa1986

Post#8 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:46 pm

Toonman wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:01 pm What they should do is release a PvE dungeon that you have to do in order to que for SC.
and why did you write this nonsense here? if it was a joke, then I have to disappoint you, you have no sense of humor at all, never try to joke again. and you yourself can offer something or have enough brains just to poke your finger on the keyboard without a single thought?

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#9 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:52 pm

adamthelc

Post#10 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:59 pm

Alfa1986 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:46 pm
and why did you write this nonsense here? if it was a joke, then I have to disappoint you, you have no sense of humor at all, never try to joke again. and you yourself can offer something or have enough brains just to poke your finger on the keyboard without a single thought?
I thought it was a bad joke at first, but seeing your response I kind of like it.

It's not a terrible idea if you reversed the order. PvE after a win in PvP is nothing new to the game.

I just get the feeling that scenarios arent really popular with this crowd. I have no problem with incentivizing it, but I think it's a lost cause.

Also I think point number 1 is something you think you want to see, but you really dont.