Recent Topics

Ads

Suggestion: suicide command

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
larsulu
Suspended

Re: Suggestion: suicide command

Post#11 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:34 am

You have already the command double /stuck.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Ads
Sulorie

Post#12 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:42 am

larsulu wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:34 am You have already the command double /stuck.
Yeah but it's useless in certain environments, because you don't want to leave area or relog.
Dying is no option.

larsulu
Suspended

Post#13 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:49 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:42 am
larsulu wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:34 am You have already the command double /stuck.
Yeah but it's useless in certain environments, because you don't want to leave area or relog.
Yeah sometimes I don’t wanna leave the zone when i get stuck but I think lots of pls will try a way to turn it into a bad exploit.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Sulorie

Post#14 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:00 pm

larsulu wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:49 pm
Sulorie wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:42 am
Yeah sometimes I don’t wanna leave the zone when i get stuck but I think lots of pls will try a way to turn it into a bad exploit.
As long as you can't use it to escape from an enemy, I see no way to exploit it.
You shouldn't be able to use it if:
- in stealth
- in combat
- on mount
You wait 30sec and any hits interrupt it.

If something happens with pve bosses, who behave unintended after suicide, then it's a bug to fix. If we always had a GM online to teleport you out of your misery, it wouldn't be needed.

In a normal zone, I use double /stuck as well but sometimes, like during fort siege, you just don't have the time to relog and you most certainly don't want to leave zone. :)
Dying is no option.

Gridgendal

Post#15 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:01 pm

Something like this, with a timer to make it fair, and it needs to be able to be used while stuck endlessly falling. I've been stuck more than once in a fort, being punted and landing in a position where I was endlessly falling, stuck on an object, and had to just hope for an enemy to kill me.