Recent Topics

Ads

[Suggestion] Potion of Acclaim (25% rr boost)

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Sciberr

[Suggestion] Potion of Acclaim (25% rr boost)

Post#1 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:06 am

I just noticed recently there is hardly ever any t2-3 rvr zones open anymore so it makes it VERY hard to get rr potions since they both require seals of exemplar to purchase. All I would like to suggest is a way to get them with just t4 seals, seals of paragon, or possibly make the 2 quests for seals of exemplar count t4 kills again. :D

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Re: [Suggestion] Potion of Acclaim (25% rr boost)

Post#2 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:32 am

t2-3 zones open just as before. They are in the "rotation" of the campaign and happen quite frequently.

On campaign reset -> T2 -> T3 -> T4 tug of war -> fort -> city -> reset

Sciberr

Post#3 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:37 pm

and that is exactly why I suggest for a way to obtain rr potions other than with t2-3 seals because of how much more t4 there is than t2-3. We are constantly in t4 attacking/defending forts and to get a reset to get back to t2-3 we would need to get to a city siege, which means winning as the attackers of forts... which currently it seems like 100% of the time defenders are the ones winning which prevents a reset back to t2-3 and just straight back to t4 just to repeat over and over.

Akalukz

Post#4 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:27 pm

yeah T2/T3 is almost nonexistent for casual players. Lucky to see any T2/T3 zones open if they are, its but a few short hours with very little actual pvp, as the servers current attitude is to wait till fort to fight for the easy defense
-= Agony =-

adamthelc

Post#5 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:33 pm

I dont really care about it that much, but I see the same thing.

Older character have a bunch of the lower tier currency, my newer characters have almost none. I know the lower tiers still happen, but I never seem to participate. I am sure if I made an effort to get some I could, but it doesnt seem to happen naturally as often.

Mepharees

Post#6 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:27 pm

Wholeheartly agree with this suggestion, I haven't seen an actively fought-over t2-3 zone in a good while, and this is my current situtation:

It would be great if we could actually have a 3rd option on the vendor to be able to buy only with Paragon seals for example.