Recent Topics

Ads

Remove ranked scenarios from "queue all"

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Cornerback

Remove ranked scenarios from "queue all"

Post#1 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:17 am

Hey folks,

As stated in the title, please change the "queue all" function so it does not queue for the ranked scenarios.

Background: many players unintentionally queue for ranked and are not aware of it. They are sometimes afk or simply not fit for ranked (afk slots are sadly not filled up like in other scenarios). This is quite annoying, as a balanced 6vs6, more than any other scenario, depends on every single player.

Solution: only put people in ranked who explicitly queue for ranked and are fully aware that they are about to join a ranked 6vs6.
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

Ads
TiberiusD

Re: Remove ranked scenarios from "queue all"

Post#2 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:53 am

You can easily remove the scenarios manually from the list. Since Ranked Scenarios are in the same list as others, i don't think that they can be bypassed. You can "queue all" and if you have the standard scenario button, right click it and left click the scenario which you do not need. In Queue Queuer you can blacklist it and queue the other ones

Sulorie

Post#3 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:00 pm

Make it simpler, let people in queue fill the empty slots. For all other sc you can a pop to enter right before the sc ends but the ranked ones either end because of imbalance or are 5vs6 for ever. This should be fixed, nothing else.
Dying is no option.

oaliaen

Post#4 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:30 pm

Im glad ranked scs dont have oficial ladder.... i was 100% win rate before getting waves of afks and quitters.

Sulorie

Post#5 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:30 pm

oaliaen wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:30 pm Im glad ranked scs dont have oficial ladder.... i was 100% win rate before getting waves of afks and quitters.
You just became worse. :P
Dying is no option.

Cornerback

Post#6 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:57 pm

TiberiusD wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:53 am You can easily remove the scenarios manually from the list. Since Ranked Scenarios are in the same list as others, i don't think that they can be bypassed. You can "queue all" and if you have the standard scenario button, right click it and left click the scenario which you do not need. In Queue Queuer you can blacklist it and queue the other ones
No, you cannot blacklist it in Queue Queuer.

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

Manatikik

Post#7 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:31 pm

Cornerback wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:57 pm
TiberiusD wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:53 am You can easily remove the scenarios manually from the list. Since Ranked Scenarios are in the same list as others, i don't think that they can be bypassed. You can "queue all" and if you have the standard scenario button, right click it and left click the scenario which you do not need. In Queue Queuer you can blacklist it and queue the other ones
No, you cannot blacklist it in Queue Queuer.

Yea he means right click the Scenario Manager (not QQ’r) and hit remove from queue. I’m pretty sure I saw an updated QQ earlier (maybe in VinyUI) that has it updated on it so just keep your add-one up to date and you’re good to go to dodge them all you want.
<Montague><Capulet>

Cornerback

Post#8 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:44 pm

Again, its not me who wants to dodge an SC. Its the many people who just queue for all and then accidentally join a 6vs6 ranked sc.

Ads
marisco

Post#9 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:59 pm

It takes literally 3 clicks to click "join all", right click scenario icon on minimap, uncheck Caledor Woods.

3 clicks.

TreefAM

Post#10 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:10 pm

But how are new players supposed to know that they might get into a ranked sc if they click join all when they hit 40/40?