Recent Topics

Ads

*FEEDBACK* On Chosen changes

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Ekundu01

*FEEDBACK* On Chosen changes

Post#1 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:35 pm

Over the weekend i tested out the new changes to chosen.

Using new spirit conversion tactic,

Running around as 2handed in rvr solo/duo it did add more damage over the usual numbers i was seeing with the same set up.

I was able to hit high armored targets for about double my normal hits while running spirit damage tactic.

I attempted to run it as a SnB tank and even when channeling HTL under fire the heals couldn't keep me up.

Over all it helped with the solo game but in group or in wb situations where you are taking a lot of damage you feel the heal debuff. Good change if you like to run solo or run around mainly without heals. It also opened up my build options as now i don't need WS for armor bypass so I can run other options instead of beastlord cloak and ring. (just sucks cause i had just slotted a bunch of WS talismans before the change).

Using changed daemonclaw tactic,

Again running as 2handed it is ok but it didn't seem to make the impact the old version did. The only nice part now is you can run it as SnB and not have to equip a 2hander to use it. Losing the 100+ ini stat it used to provide really hurts.

Solo it probably isn't worth the tactic slot and if you run the new spirit conversion tactic the ws buff seems wasted. It is also hard to proc it vs healers and casters that don't really cause you to parry.

Duo or group it is not bad because you can proc it off guard parry.

Over all i feel like the stats it gives are low for what we lost with this change and the stats should be upped a little. The old version gave about 140 str, ws, and ini on crit with a 2hander. New version only gives about 140 str and ws on parry but can be run with 1hand or 2hand. I feel like the 140 stat buff to ini we lost is not equal to the ability to use it as snb now.
Trismack

Ads
Akilinus

Re: *FEEDBACK* On Chosen changes

Post#2 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:20 pm

Complaining that 2h players played troll specs and that they should not count as a tank.

Then giving said troll specs more options :roll:
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman