2. Cleave spirit and undefendeable, Relentless spirit, etc... even snares are spirit. Not my trouble if you can see the possibilities. It's impossible to do the same solo build in KotBS.AngryVaran wrote: ↑Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:04 pm2. Discordant Winds for a very powerful solo build. Loled, almost all dmg abilities is spiritual damage, chosen dont need this tactic. Read my first post please.
3. Discordant Fluctuation. Kotbs have On your Guard. But when DF strike back only from magical attacks, OYG! strike back from any damage.
4. 25% parry on demand + 25% extra parry on block. Shield rush with tactic provide 10% block and 15% parry. Block>parry. But ok, this is chosen strong side, untill he dont fight with slayer or bw.
5. Daemonclav/Runefang. Yos, 250 from runefang on parry & 150 from daemonclav on crit.
And what we got? Another nobrain Vigilance kotbs that play only from tanksdetaunt and didnt see what they actualy got. In all build besiede Solar kotb take Vigilance and thas all. No one see that 15% heal+ from Kotbs and 20% heal+ from WP makes all antiheal useless. Playing on sc/wb for 8 month and didnt see any kotbs without it. Super strong build, and you can build it on 40/40.
3. No, OYG! only reflect mele attacks. Unless that the tooltip is incredibly bad worded, cause it says exactly that.
4. Trying to compare? Was never the point of the question I was answering.
5. Again, unless that the tactic is incredibly bad worded, works on parry, for which the chosen has an on-demand 50% increase. I would take the Chosen mirror any day in my KotBS.
And the rest is making up from you. Where did I even mention that x is better than y? Or anything about heal? Or whatever the sh*t that you continue for a full paragraph about KotBS players? Idk nor I don't care, dude, but next time stick to what people says instead of making it up.