Recent Topics

Ads

6 Factions

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
MMXX43

Re: 6 Factions

Post#11 » Mon May 25, 2020 12:02 am

How about new classes tho ? i heard you cant actually make new classes due to legal status etc , but what if you tie them to existing classes ? for example a bg can have the option to turn into a beastmaster (summon manticore or hapries pet ) , or a kotbs into a grenadier or wp of Sigmar to wp of Ulric , or dok to doslannesh , a squig into a spider riding goblin , a chaos chosen of Tzeentch ( hate it that everything is about Tzeentch ) into a Plaguebearer of Nurgle , a sm into a lancer ( bg can wear polearms , the only class that can which sucks ) wh into a houndmaster :O ( complete with hound and all ) the list goes on if you take into account the lore possibilities and the fact that you would not need to make a complete class , but add feautures to another pre existing one , heck , i almost forgot , Bo to Orges.

Ads
adapter
Suspended

Post#12 » Mon May 25, 2020 12:32 am

Yaliskah wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 10:34 pm Introducing more faction would be a great plan, i fully agree you. Technically it is very difficult sadly . Client has not made for it.

The easiest but the more wobbly, would have been to give the possibility to some players to turn their character for a period of time as renegade, creating a band of betrayers, sowing panic in the rvr, but with no other real purpose. Fun but not really interesting.

The second was almost the same using skaven as models. On live they were used as faction adds. Idea would have been to use them as for option 1. Again, same result, fun, just fun but not really interesting.
I can say that we all play this game for fun. So if a "Renegade and Skaven" faction could be implemented, that would be very fun to play, i would really get into that. It may very well be that if by adding a Renegade faction with no purpose of taking keeps, is that the Greenskin guild Da Freebootaz would take part of that Renegade faction.

How about a potion that last 6 hours that allows you to be a Neutral (Renegade) faction?? so you can fight anyone.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

TreefAM

Post#13 » Mon May 25, 2020 12:41 am

Yeah, myself and I'd say others from my guild would LOVE to mess around in the lakes as a "renegade" faction as you put it. I imagine that it would create a lot of salt though when this "faction" delays the war effort for one side or another =)

toffikx

Post#14 » Mon May 25, 2020 1:39 am

TreefAM wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 12:41 am Yeah, myself and I'd say others from my guild would LOVE to mess around in the lakes as a "renegade" faction as you put it. I imagine that it would create a lot of salt though when this "faction" delays the war effort for one side or another =)
Yea, and everyone would say it’s next level xrealming. Or something. Salt levels would be off the charts, though.