Recent Topics

Ads

Balance or Madness?

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Knowthyself
Game Artist

Balance or Madness?

Post#1 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:14 pm

Click here to watch on YouTube

Wondering why this madness is back and will it again take a year or two to see something is done about it..

P.S: I have noticed that the thread was opened under wrong section. Can't delete it for some time out error.
Come On
Newgit
Knowthyself

Ads
nebelwerfer

Re: Balance or Madness?

Post#2 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:25 pm

delightful video, thx for sharing

peterthepan3

Post#3 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:25 pm

You got 3 GCD'd by a class with the highest frontloaded burst in the game, didn't swap to Horned pet for armor buff when you had ample time to do so, the Lion had Leonine Frenzy up.

Nothing to see here.

Stickzy
Game Artist

Post#4 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:27 pm

Is it the first WL you fight? This is pretty normal for good geared WL.

Reesh

Post#5 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:33 pm

You got caught. WL got down to 26% hp through dots, he was full offensive/squishy af.
Working as intended.

Loans

Post#6 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:49 pm

Any squig deserves this end :mrgreen:

Grobbok

Post#7 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:50 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:25 pm class with the highest frontloaded burst in the game,
a question here should be why WL is ONLY class with the highest frontloaded burst in the game? is it not enough that WL have pet and can jump? why he also needs to have the highest burst in the game?
lider of Da fat squigs guild

Knowthyself
Game Artist

Post#8 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:50 pm

I think it tells a lot for people with eyes to see. But just a little correction it didn't even take 3GCD there actually but yea I have tried summoning Horned for armor buff before too but the only difference is that it really takes that 3GCD and maybe 2 additional seconds for the WL to chop your green ass into two. The purpose there was to use the maximum range anyhow and as you could see in the video I started with maximum range and it took what 2 seconds? for WL to jump on me from 110ft range ? I also play a SW and never had that kind of retartedness against mara which is another highest frontloaded class with that supposed burst. @Middlefinger if it is about the hp percentage left I think you have missed that the WL was being chased by another SH there...

Let me tell you two different responses I have been observing to two similar questions..
the first one is usually goes like "Why SH has lower damage compared to other DDs ? " the answer usually goes as " but but.. SH has great mobility and CCs.. So you can't expect to have it all can you ? (fair enough)

The second question usually goes like "Why WL has incredible damage burst and best CC and mobility tools in the game?" The answer is usually "Oh Yeaa.. Well it is because it is the highest frontloaded class....
Last edited by Knowthyself on Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Come On
Newgit
Knowthyself

Ads
shaggyboomboom

Post#9 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:04 pm

5.9k hp

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#10 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:06 pm

im actually surprise you survived that long(im honest) what is retard is the speed of the pet....

Get fetch, lose 50% health in 2sec... Dead, thats fast and BS (Even under detaut and 8k health)
Last edited by davispeed on Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
]