Recent Topics

Ads

aSW+WL+SM combo

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
abodam

Re: aSW+WL+SM combo

Post#41 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:21 pm

Telen wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:57 pm The game isn’t and never was designed around 6v6. Its realm vs realm. There weren’t even any 6v6 scenarios until much later in and they had to invent a bunch of retarded renown abilities to try and accommodate it. and then wonder why over half the classes just have no place. Mythic made a game for those that want a battle arena game. Wrath of Heroes.
Oh yes, Wrath of Heroes. Game lasted three months and just a attempt to grab some cash when MOBAs were hot stuff. Ironclad was added fairly early in the game, and retarded renown abilities were added much later on with no direct link to 6v6.

Only thing this thread is missing is some wrong maths, we even had Magus is too strong post.
Magus / BG

Ads
Stickzy
Game Artist

Post#42 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:29 pm

Nameless wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:20 pm it is funny how after each 6v6 tournament something get nerfed. Until yesterday everyone said kill the pet and WL become obsolete, now the pet is monster that by itself kill whole 6v6 scene.

There should be some balancing plan but there is none. If wb scale, mass combat, fort and city sieges are the main course then WL and aSW are totaly worthless beside their niche
The issue is that the guardian pet is ignoring enemy guard, and the pet does a lot of damage. I have a good geared WL myself, and there are times i was just laughing at how much dmg the pet did.

Other than that, i am not here to talk about balance, i am pretty sure we all have our opinions.
Bozzax wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:24 pm WL is fine kill the pet
6v7! Kill pet, Kill pet, kill pet! :D

Niky

Post#43 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:48 pm

"Premade killer" not work? ... Hmm ... "Pugs killer" kill all premades? Hm ...
Destro: Mara Nyky / DOK Crystof
Order: SL Niky / BW Nykky / SW Nyky / WL Nikky / SM Ulee
Live: WP Eprst

Mepharees

Post#44 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:54 pm

Stickzy wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:29 pm The issue is that the guardian pet is ignoring enemy guard
This is definitely not the case and there's no reason to spread such misinformation other than intentional slander.

Orodret

Post#45 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:21 pm

Can we have 12v12 and/or 24v24 tournament before calling for nerfs?

Btw, tournament was held in specific environment, read open field, which is better for some classes. Nerf open fields?

Destro groups also didn't use double marauder. If they did there would be no kills probably.

If pet is broken "beyond ridiculous" as some say, well sure fix it. But don't make WL a joke like it was for years.

Aceboltz

Post#46 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:32 pm

Thanks for indulging my rant.

Kudos to all the players who participated in the event.

I think this is a good occasion to discuss how to improve the game.

vanbuinen77

Post#47 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:43 pm

Wl pets are fine

Also they sure as hell dont ignore guard
Malificatium-Magus
Malificatiiium-Chosen
Malificatiium-Shaman

ajnin420
Suspended

Post#48 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:54 pm

Would love to see 12v12 event! It would allow for more interesting group comps imho.

Ads
Stickzy
Game Artist

Post#49 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:08 pm

Mepharees wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:54 pm
Stickzy wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:29 pm The issue is that the guardian pet is ignoring enemy guard
This is definitely not the case and there's no reason to spread such misinformation other than intentional slander.
Alright mate ;)

sargeraz69

Post#50 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:25 pm

Telen wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:57 pm The game isn’t and never was designed around 6v6. Its realm vs realm. There weren’t even any 6v6 scenarios until much later in and they had to invent a bunch of retarded renown abilities to try and accommodate it. and then wonder why over half the classes just have no place. Mythic made a game for those that want a battle arena game. Wrath of Heroes.
+1