Recent Topics

Ads

aSW+WL+SM combo

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
BeautfulToad

Re: aSW+WL+SM combo

Post#81 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:22 am

This is why I doubt I would play 6v6. If you genuinely have 50% more teams from one faction and all with more-or-less the same party composition, it just sounds completely broken right now. I just hope the devs actually look at the numbers in these things instead of forum posts.

Ads
Manatikik

Post#82 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:34 am

BeautfulToad wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:22 am This is why I doubt I would play 6v6. If you genuinely have 50% more teams from one faction and all with more-or-less the same party composition, it just sounds completely broken right now. I just hope the devs actually look at the numbers in these things instead of forum posts.
Well 50% of a sample size of two isn't very big. Also most of the Destro 6-mans are NA and they rarely show up to these things.

Honestly 6v6 is sooo much fun. Its super intense and enjoyable. You're first couple bouts are bound to be rough (especially if going against a high level premade) but its super rewarding to see your progress and win a Caledor Woods or Temple of Isha. The community is pretty cool (even if they seem like elitist jerks from the outside) and certain guilds/groups are super welcoming to new people and helping you get your feet wet.
<Montague><Capulet>

Xergon

Post#83 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:28 pm

nerf WL and ASW buff WH and Skirm/Scout, fair trade ;)
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

peterthepan3

Post#84 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:30 pm

WH is perfectly fine class if you know how to play it. Sadly it seems that there are no more active WHs who are capable of making the class sing like a Yukon bear trapper on his annual visit to the brothel.

Stickzy
Game Artist

Post#85 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:52 pm

Topic is still going on. Come on guys, even tho i got raped with no connies, it was super fun! :) you win some you lose some. As belladonna said: ADAPT, OVERCOME, DOMINATE. ;)

Penril

Post#86 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:23 pm

I didn't participate in the event, and i just came back after 14 months not playing but from everything i have read apparently Order has too much mobility and burst damage.

I wonder if having a decent AoE snare (Big Brawlin) would help destro counter Order's mobility, specially since they still have awesome AoE snares with Slice Through and Earthshatter. I also wonder if a 25% damage reduction (Crippling Strikes) which could stack with other debuffs like Ya Missed Me! (20% reduced physical damage) on top of Guard to effectively reduce someone's damage by around 70% would have helped against the "crazy" Order burst. Maybe faster morales as well (DfV and YSMBD). Maybe having access to decent punts or DPS (THC) while in SnB, as to remain super tanky while still helping your group.

My point is, i don't think Order needs a nerf. But maybe it is time to rethink about all the unnecessary nerfs that have been thrown around to both sides (and made by one guy who was completely clueless about most classes, if not all). The problem is that devs have a pretty hard time admitting that something they changed was a mistake. Instead of saying "it is alpha, we tested this and it obviously didn't work, reverting" they go with "stop whining, adapt, we will continue to kick the beehive".

roadkillrobin

Post#87 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:02 pm

Completly agree with Penril. I personaly feel moast of those changes where made as knee jerk reactions to tool tip text rather then how they where used in practise and without any reference to what they were suposed to defend/counter against the oposing realm.

Chinesehero

Post#88 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:33 pm

2h SM and melee SW and WL is the strongest roamer
but if in wb fight SW and WL may not work good since their build usually for 1v1
SM is ok for many grp utility but SM is nerf for the absence of heaven blade which can lower the resistance
If SM not nerf, duo with DPS AM is the most powerful duo pair since both of them are spiritual damage

Ads
Bozzax

Post#89 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:44 pm

Penril wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:23 pm
Spoiler:
I didn't participate in the event, and i just came back after 14 months not playing but from everything i have read apparently Order has too much mobility and burst damage.

I wonder if having a decent AoE snare (Big Brawlin) would help destro counter Order's mobility, specially since they still have awesome AoE snares with Slice Through and Earthshatter. I also wonder if a 25% damage reduction (Crippling Strikes) which could stack with other debuffs like Ya Missed Me! (20% reduced physical damage) on top of Guard to effectively reduce someone's damage by around 70% would have helped against the "crazy" Order burst. Maybe faster morales as well (DfV and YSMBD). Maybe having access to decent punts or DPS (THC) while in SnB, as to remain super tanky while still helping your group.

My point is, i don't think Order needs a nerf. But maybe it is time to rethink about all the unnecessary nerfs that have been thrown around to both sides (and made by one guy who was completely clueless about most classes, if not all). The problem is that devs have a pretty hard time admitting that something they changed was a mistake. Instead of saying "it is alpha, we tested this and it obviously didn't work, reverting" they go with "stop whining, adapt, we will continue to kick the beehive".
Quality post Penril rly hit the nail on the head
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Scrilian

Post#90 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:29 pm

Exactly what Bozzax said, rare Penril - best Penril.
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)