Recent Topics

Ads

EVERYTHING is overpowerd

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
saupreusse
Developer

Re: EVERYTHING is overpowerd

Post#21 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:51 am

An advice i can give is to stack a lot of wounds if you are running solo (around 8k hp should be enough to make you a bit more sustainable). If youre in a party your tank should be enough to not get you one shot if you have some defences. Going full glass cannon will get you killed.

Ads
anarchypark

Post#22 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:08 pm

here's a theory.
at every battle, there is winner and loser.
let's say 50% population became loser.
in that 50%, unknown % of population lost interest in game.
cuz nobody likes losing, defeat.
this effect negated by winning but end contents is opening by constant lose.
system can't control win/lose. it's inevitable reducing player's interest.

to prevent this design flaw,
top priority is making lose fun.
loser reward is one of it, though it's more like compensation than fun.

best option is fun battle itself.
so much fun that make u forget the fact of losing.
i'm believing that minimum timeframe to have fun is 10sec, at least 1 rotation of skills
and that insta death is worst interest killing factor in the game.

i think OP is a victim of this theory.
you can't fix 6v1 insta death etc.
however you can fix 1vs1 insta death.
it's more important than class balance.
100vs10 insta death and 1vs1 insta death have same weight.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Tesq

Post#23 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:46 pm

Tom wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:36 am
Reesh wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:44 pm There is nothing in the game like 1 shot.

However, there is:
a) lack of game knowledge
b) incorrect gearing
c) incorrect speccing in masteries
d) no situational awarness
e) playing solo
f) not playing with a full 6
g) not maximising groups potential by a composition that supports other classes weakness

Some players do not well in all the above and then they complain about game being *unfair*.
Im not making a case for or against amounts of dmg here.. But I find the statement made disingenious. Maybe our understanding of expressions such as "nothing like it" differs. Unfortunately I do not know how to attach screenshots here but I am looking here at a screenshot from High Pass Cemetary sc, (nowhere near enemy camp) where one line reads: xxxxxxxxxx's Fireball critically hits you for 3005 damage (2505 mitigated). You consider 5,505 before mitigation as not close to 1-shot territory? Well, maybe its just my interpretation of the term... One can easily imagine a resist debuff on a less resisting character and that's pretty close to a 1-shot in my book.
its the sc stupid meccanic doubling the dmg of the side who lock both flag (stupid considering that one side can simple split and keep lock em over and over and since it have double dmg 1 party can fight vs 2...)

madmalky2014
Suspended

Post#24 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:51 pm

There is no one shotting this isnt fornite. Its multi play get a proper organized group 3 or 6 man. Heal tank and dps you will reap havoc on the enemy. Get advice about gearing you're toon there are people out there who have played for many years and have good advice. Doesnt make you less of a person that you need help. In the long run we want properly geared and tactically savvy players help the wbs that everyone knows their job and works together.