Recent Topics

Ads

Should We All Stop Playing Order?

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Bozzax

Re: Should We All Stop Playing Order?

Post#101 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:14 pm

Please bring domination zone locks back (tm)

(Anti ”all attackers” in one location by design)
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Ads
Tesq

Post#102 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:11 pm

Bozzax wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:14 pm Please bring domination zone locks back (tm)

(Anti ”all attackers” in one location by design)
it's fault of the flag system , you can start on A and snowball B, C, D. (best exemple TM)

when need 1 big timer on all flags that let em open/close all togheter so ppl have to alredy be spread to cap em at right moment etc. For exemple 2 min open 5 min close. Either side can bring under controll their flag only during that time.

the rest can work as now. with supply and all

Dackle

Post#103 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm

Josewales wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:39 pm Whatever the opinion....If people are not having fun, they stop playing. Reminds me of live where the dominant and overpopulated side was trying to sell pee as rain. My guild of 300 went poof after a few months. Including myself.
this!

Likeaboss

Post#104 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:14 am

Tesq wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:21 pm
Spoiler:
Likeaboss wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:48 pm
Tesq wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:56 pm wl have a good potential for wb

-aoe itnerruot
-tanky
-aoe burst channeling
-offensive m2
-moral boost tactic
-raw 2400 m4 morale
-aoe AA debuff (pet)
-25% dmg boost
-????? ( base pet interrupt should be changed into an aoe ap drain)

but it need to have all his mastery rearranged to be good in each one of em yet even considering his bad spot in wb there is nothing at the horizon...
Jesus, cant hold myself :lol: Where did you get that experience of WL warband potential :lol:
Did you attack some NPC??

Everyone remember some fights where the order warband dies and the destro have to fight hard to takedown the unkillable WL pets :D (sarcasm btw^^^)

Moral boost tactic.. yeaaa makes sense cuz noone ever attacks the Pet's.. If you run the pet in a WB it's like bringin a knife to a gunfight :lol:
sigh....cant you read? i said potential ......remove being alive from any of the pet tactic and any malus when pet die (the only consideration for pet being alive /dead should be/remain on revenge tactic imo) ; fix as i wrote above guardian mastery and "trained to" buffs, increase pet survability but nerf dmg and speed and puff!! you have a good viable wb build as i wrote in the quote...

m2 and m4 would make you in line with bw...f*****ing bw man... you will be a more durable but slight less damging bw...
So you say WL has potential, when tactics get "fixed"...

Doesn't that mean, WL dont have the potential, UNTIL they change tactics?

Tesq

Post#105 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:16 am

Likeaboss wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:14 am
Spoiler:
Likeaboss wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:48 pm

Jesus, cant hold myself :lol: Where did you get that experience of WL warband potential :lol:
Did you attack some NPC??

Everyone remember some fights where the order warband dies and the destro have to fight hard to takedown the unkillable WL pets :D (sarcasm btw^^^)

Moral boost tactic.. yeaaa makes sense cuz noone ever attacks the Pet's.. If you run the pet in a WB it's like bringin a knife to a gunfight :lol:
sigh....cant you read? i said potential ......remove being alive from any of the pet tactic and any malus when pet die (the only consideration for pet being alive /dead should be/remain on revenge tactic imo) ; fix as i wrote above guardian mastery and "trained to" buffs, increase pet survability but nerf dmg and speed and puff!! you have a good viable wb build as i wrote in the quote...

m2 and m4 would make you in line with bw...f*****ing bw man... you will be a more durable but slight less damging bw...

**** sake man whats your problem?

Potential mean something in the becoming. Something that have some elements that can develop into something better.

If if was alredy fixed what potential would have lol it would alredy be fix.....

Anyway it's a a matter of game direction of dev dont wanna re arrange stuff into 1 mastery it' s not my fault.

Likeaboss

Post#106 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:43 am

Tesq wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:16 am
Spoiler:

Potential mean something in the becoming. Something that have some elements that can develop into something better.

If if was alredy fixed what potential would have lol it would alredy be fix.....

Anyway it's a a matter of game direction of dev dont wanna re arrange stuff into 1 mastery it' s not my fault.
Nice Edit, changed alot there buddy :lol: just wanted to play Hangman with your post... but nvm now :lol:

Wow... you should do politics... POTENTIAL, something that have the elements that can develop into something better.
Like Politicians, big words which literally mean NOTHING :lol:

For me, potential means something else... Marauder, as example is a good class which ist mostly bad played, but has the POTENTIAL to be damn awesome in good hands... dont need a develop for that :lol:

btw MY problem is to read your posts everywhere always so DESTRO biased, cant u at least in forum get some distance to your realm that me can have some real conversation? lately i am defending WL here in forum and Slayer a bit,-> guilty... But didnt play Order for almost a YEAR... but it hurs to see what happened to WL in the last 1-2 years...
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Sulorie

Post#107 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:54 am

Likeaboss wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:43 am For me, potential means something else... Marauder, as example is a good class which ist mostly bad played, but has the POTENTIAL to be damn awesome in good hands... dont need a develop for that :lol:
When judging whether a class is good or not, the difficulty level to play the class doesn't matter. There are obviously easy classes and some who need more micro management, because over9000 useful abilities.
Dying is no option.

Tesq

Post#108 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:17 am

Likeaboss wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:43 am
Tesq wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:16 am

Nice Edit, changed alot there buddy :lol: just wanted to play Hangman with your post... but nvm now :lol:

Wow... you should do politics... POTENTIAL, something that have the elements that can develop into something better.
Like Politicians, big words which literally mean NOTHING :lol:

For me, potential means something else... Marauder, as example is a good class which ist mostly bad played, but has the POTENTIAL to be damn awesome in good hands... dont need a develop for that :lol:

btw MY problem is to read your posts everywhere always so DESTRO biased, cant u at least in forum get some distance to your realm that me can have some real conversation? lately i am defending WL here in forum and Slayer a bit,-> guilty... But didnt play Order for almost a YEAR... but it hurs to see what happened to WL in the last 1-2 years...
-Politics? Camon It's relative it depend your point of visual you get the talk

-Getting some "distance" , im the only ever that made proposal to buff kobs right mastery and wh for an aoe build.
Lets more correctly say thay i just different vision on how improve some classes. That i am bias? Not in the slightest. I get angry when something get butch for no apparent reason like anyone else (just look in the dev moral tread).

Ads
BeautfulToad

Post#109 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:17 am

Josewales wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:39 pm Whatever the opinion....If people are not having fun, they stop playing. Reminds me of live where the dominant and overpopulated side was trying to sell pee as rain. My guild of 300 went poof after a few months. Including myself.
The server is not even biased right now. As order, I have won as many RvR as i lost. Order could do with more melee options for flavour as opposed to any destro mechanical advantage.

Issues with T4 SCs has nothing to do with order-destro balance. The SCs create a general perception of imbalance between classes because you have such massive level disparities. It doesn't help when players argue that some level 32 WL is unskilled or shouldn't even be doing SCs because they were killed by some level 40+ SH with the best gear.

Likeaboss

Post#110 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:21 am

Sulorie wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:54 am
Likeaboss wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:43 am For me, potential means something else... Marauder, as example is a good class which ist mostly bad played, but has the POTENTIAL to be damn awesome in good hands... dont need a develop for that :lol:
When judging whether a class is good or not, the difficulty level to play the class doesn't matter. There are obviously easy classes and some who need more micro management, because over9000 useful abilities.
Was just an example, maybe a bad choice :)

Lets try another one ;) When i say, AM has the potential of same kite level as shaman (runspeed tactic) when developed right...
then i'd correctly need to say, AM doesnt have the Potential to kite on a same level as shaman, to make a correct statement.

Got it? :) If something isn't THERE, then there is by definition no potential.
I cant say i have the potential of beeing the fasted sprinter in the world, if 'd have no legs.

And plz.... NOOOOO i'm not saying AM need speedtactic or anything,I just wanted to substantiate my statement with an understandable example...
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.