Recent Topics

Ads

Should We All Stop Playing Order?

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Wdova

Re: Should We All Stop Playing Order?

Post#21 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:05 am

TenTonHammer wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:45 pm I blame the fact that 2/3s of our faction population is made up of BWs and dps ams
And Why is that?

Destro WB setups are:melee squigs, monstro marauders, choppas, sorcs, maguses.

Order WB setups are, slayers, bws, engies.
rest of classes maybe shine in small scale, but are dead weight in Wb.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Ads
chokeanutsman

Post#22 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:38 am

It really is a "rotation problem"

Anything is better than 100 Order's funneling the keep door on ONE FORT. It takes no skill (even funneling on Destro is brainless, allowing two forts is a GREAT CHANGE).

With the possibility of having 2 forts, there will be less obnoxious skill-less garbage where Order just spams AoE with KOBS 15% more group heal tactic and WP wounds buff that tanks vs. Morale Bomb and you can't even get in.

Maybe don't lose the zones in the first place and Order won't be complaining.

Now Order actually has to use their brain and rotate, not just depend on braindead broken tactics such as the KOBS one + AoE Morale Drain M4, and spamming AoE on one small opening.

Maybe Order should start attacking this time instead of complaining. That side has insane tools, abuse it no reason not to.

Aethilmar

Post#23 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:39 am

So something that seems to be getting overlooked here is that a significant portion of organized groups often play both sides. Not even taking into account zerg-surfers, it doesn't take much a switch to go from an even battle to an underdog situation.

But regardless of the math problem, the main problem is now and always has been the game mechanics and incentives (from live to RoR). They reward zerg surfing and empty zone takes. People only get rewarded if the zones flip so all the incentives are in place to encourage fast zone flips for either side.

tazdingo

Post#24 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:34 am

to hell with these threads and all those who make them

SWEtree

Post#25 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:51 am

I have seen organized guildWBs trying to lead in region during their guildevents. But the amount of eliteplayers and salt in the regionchat just becomes to much.

We do have some classproblems, but the mainproblem is the attitude on orderside, amount of rdps (because pugs gets steamrolled by meleetrains) and to few strong guilds on orderside.
VII are getting stronger and CNTK fields 2-3 groups during (sometimes more) their events.

TUP is having a summerbreak and if order do not get their **** together soon we gonna get farmed after this summer. TUP is the only guild i loose more to than win.

The choppapopulation is getting out of control. Destro claims the class is just fine but they do not face that class in bigscale fightsthey should just be quiet. One supported choppa is evil in the field, the choppazerg is a true pain in the cave, organized WBs loosing their entire frontline to them.

OFFTOPIC:

3 of my friends rerolled destro (traitors) and 4 quit the game(or having a ragebrake) .
Im kinda sure im not the onlyone seeing stuff like this.

Devs gotta understand they messed up bigtime with the skill. Adding a undefendable pull to another class in the game,usable during movement? LOL it is a spammable morale.

(Im one of those who focus much more on my choppa because im just sick of the balance. It makes me rage and i wanna enjoy the game. I went easymode just as many did last few months. Thats why the orderzerg is getting smaller.
Lucirona WP
Lucironia KOTBS
Luciran WL

Gracely

Post#26 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:27 am

tazdingo wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:34 am to hell with these threads and all those who make them
Preach it!

toffikx

Post#27 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:22 am

There is actually one big incentive to play the less numerical side- ”Against All Odds” mechanic. You do not need more than a duo or trio. Go to the orvr zone, snipe down some lone people/ warband tails, and earn good renown. Contrary to what is written here, many people use this mechanic to their adventage.

Sulorie

Post#28 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:56 am

I couldn't care less about people swapping to bigger side, as those are usually the bad players anyway, who get steamrolled. More food for roamers.
Dying is no option.

Ads
chokeanutsman

Post#29 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:21 am

And it just so happens that with AAO, order is solo roaming/small scale roam is actually ez RR because ez mode AM, WL, Deftards on that side.

Destro zerging = Profitable for Order because their classes are still superior in 1v1s and small scale and have more burst to actually kill people out of position. You really shouldn't stop playing order, because wait until a "Gitbane" actually shows up on Order side.

TenTonHammer

Post#30 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:09 pm

Wdova wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:05 am
TenTonHammer wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:45 pm I blame the fact that 2/3s of our faction population is made up of BWs and dps ams
And Why is that?

Destro WB setups are:melee squigs, monstro marauders, choppas, sorcs, maguses.

Order WB setups are, slayers, bws, engies.
rest of classes maybe shine in small scale, but are dead weight in Wb.
This was in half part a jest but honestly we do have too many players doing these backline classes and not enough shield tanks